An Introductory Blog Post...

Monday, July 14, 2014

Hello, my name is Erin; welcome to my blog! I wasn't sure what to write for my first ever post, so I decided I will tell you 20 facts about me.

1. I'm English/British.
2. My favourite bands are McFly and The Vamps, I've met The Vamps twice and half of McFly
3. I really enjoy taking photos, especially of sunsets.
5. I'm happiest at a concert.
4. My favourite makeup brands are MAC, Benefit and Maybelline
6. I've been a huge fan of One Direction since the X Factor days.
7. My favourite food is chocolate fudge cake.
8. People think I am weird because I don't like marshmallows, popcorn or pancakes!
9. An album I can always listen to is Ellie Goulding's Delirium.
10. I don't read books very often, but if I start reading a good one, I can't do anything until I finish it - I could spend a whole afternoon reading when I get into it.
11. I'm slightly obsessed with the show Pretty Little Liars. My favourite characters are Toby and Hanna.
12. Autumn is my favourite season of the year.
13 My all time favourite song is Star Girl by McFly.
14. A favourite scent of mine is the Hollister shop smell.
15. I cry a lot at films.
16. I can't swim and I can't ride a bicycle.
17. A phobia of mine is dogs and cats, please don't judge me!
18. Art is my favourite subject at school, and I feel like I have improved a lot in the past 2 years.
19. My first album I ever bought was Wonderland by McFly and I still listen to it today! 
20. I have a Twitter account and an Instagram account, you can follow me here:  


 

 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Welcome to blogging!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We started blogging pretty much around the same time, I started the day before you :) xx
    www.heyitscassxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I feel like my writing style has improved so much since then haha x

      Delete
  3. I totally get you with the drawing thing, I'd love to be an amazing artist but I just can't find the motivation, lol. I also love New Look and 5SOS:)

    mayasienna13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete