Who's To Say Tomorrow Won't Be The Best Day Of Your Life?

Friday, November 07, 2014



I've heard a lot of inspiring quotes, some have stuck with me, some haven't. But my favourite quote I've ever heard is:

"Who's to say tomorrow won't be the best day of your life?"

I love this. The quote fills me with uncertaincy. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow. Sometimes I wish I could know everything that's going to happen, but I don't think my life would be fun. I'd miss all the suprises and I think that's the thrill of life. When I heard that quote I thought about a lot. Sometimes things unexpected things happen that you don't want to happen, that you wish you could change but you can't. However, sometimes unexpected things that happen can be good things. And I have to remember that. 
Whenever you feel sad and are having a bad day, just remember that tomorrow will be better. And if tomorrow isn't better, you can try again the day after. There will always be better days, and you never know, one of them might be the best day of your life.



You Might Also Like

0 comments