My Favourite YouTubers | 2014

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hey guys! I love watching YouTubers so today I'm going to tell you about some of my favourites. Some of them are bigger YouTubers and some are smaller ones - I like to watch a variety of different types so here are a few of my favourites.

 
Zoella - Zoe Sugg
Zoe is my favourite YouTuber. Of course, she's a very well known and successful YouTuber with over 6 million subscribers but she is so good at what she does. She has used her YouTube platform to make a book and a beauty range. Her videos are mainly about beauty and fashion. My favourite videos of hers include her Pumpkin Carving video with Gabby (who I will mention later on) and What's In My Bag/haul videos.


PointlessBlog - Alfie Deyes
Alfie's videos are fun and creative. He always comes up with exciting video ideas and the videos are really entertaining. He has 3 channels: main channel, gaming channel and his vlogging channel where he daily vlogs every day of his life. On his main channel alone he has 3.5million subscribers. He has made videos for over 5 years to earn the following he has and has made a book called The Pointless Book which is an interactive do-it-yourself type book. My favourite videos of his are his Christmas Q&A with Zoe and The Headband challenge.
https://www.youtube.com/user/PointlessBlog

ThatcherJoe - Joe Sugg
Joe's videos are original and funny; they always manage to make me laugh. He is most known for his amazing impressions and prank call video - he has pranked fellow YouTubers, fans and even his dad! Joe also has 3 channels: Main channel, vlog channel and gaming channel. On his gaming channels he plays gaming series' like Outlast and the Sims. My favourite videos of his are his YouTuber Whispers series and his ultimate balloon prank on his roommate Caspar. 


VelvetGh0st - Gabriella Lindley

                  Gabriella, who's channel recently hit 500,000 subscribers, makes videos mainly about beauty and fashion. She usually uploads 3 times a week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday - which I love as most YouTubers upload once a week. She also oftenly vlogs her day on her second channel. My favourite videos by her are her home hauls and her Q&As are always really funny too. She's really likeable and her videos are really fun. If you watch Zoe's videos you will definitely love Gabby too.

Marcus Butler
imageMarcus' videos never fail to make me laugh. He does rants, challenges and Q&As to name a few and they are always really fun and relateable. Like Alfie, he currently vlogs every day of his life and uploads it the next day. Some of my favourite videos of Marcus are Things People Do At The Supermarket and Awkward Sentences Prank Call. https://www.youtube.com/user/MarcusButlerTV


Floral Princess
Anastasia (Floral Princess) and has recently become one of my favourite YouTubers. She is the same age as me (14) which I like as it's a change to watching the adult YouTubers.  Anastasia has 25k subscribers but she is are fast earning a large subscriber base. Her videos are fun, creative and girly and you can tell she has put a lot of time into making them. One of my favourite of Anastasia's videos is her Christmas Stocking Stuffer Ideas - which partly inspired my last blog post.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/FloralPrincess


So that's some of my favourite YouTubers! Please tell me if you enjoyed this blog post and I will write about some of my other favourites soon.
Erin 

*No photos are my own, credit to the YouTubers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments