Happy 2015!

Thursday, January 01, 2015

This year feels like it has gone so fast! I still feel like it's the summer - for me the last half of the year has been a complete blur and I don't know where the weeks are disappearing to. Happy 2015 everyone!



For 2015 I have decided to set myself a few goals. At the end of the year I'm going to look back and see if I acheieved any:

1❥  Be more confident
2❥  Speak to more people
3❥  Meet The Vamps/McFly (this is probably my hardest goal!)
4❥  Write more blogposts  
5❥  Get better posture and have a straighter back
6❥  Always wear a smile
7❥  Have fun and make 2015 the best year yet 

Have you made any goals or resolutions for 2015? Let me know what you are going to try to do this year below. One thing I'm definitely going to do is write more blogposts, I have a few planned for you and What I Got For Christmas is going up very soon (I'm sorry it's so late, I've been away so not been able to take photos!)



Erin

*Photo used credit to We Heart It.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. hey there love your blog! please check my first blog post out and follow me?
    www.jasbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x x

    ReplyDelete