February Haul | Jack Wills, Hollister, Soap and Glory & More!

Sunday, March 01, 2015

This month I have been shopping and bought quite a few clothing and beauty items that I thought I would show you.

First of all I went into Superdrug and bought one of Tanya Burr's lip glosses in the shade "Afternoon Tea". This was my favourite shade they had in as it is a lovely light pink. I have used it a couple of times since I bought it and it feels really nice and it my favourite lip gloss at the moment - it isn't too pink and doesn't dry your lips. I love this lipgloss so much, especially because it was from Tanya's range!

I then went to Jack Wills and I bought a few things there. I bought a navy blue vest with 'Jack Wills' written on it in pink lettering. It was £16.50 which I thought was a really good price for Jack Wills as they are usually more expensive than Hollister and Superdry but that vest was actually cheaper. It is such good quality though, as I would expect from Jack Wills, it is so soft and I feel like it will wash really well. It is also really comfortable on too.
 I then bought a t-shirt which is a very light pink shade with 'Wills' embroidered onto it. This was £24.50 which is the avarage Jack Wills t-shirt price so I'd expect to pay that much as it is really good quality and it is embroidered instead of printed on.
 I also really desperately needed a bag for PE at school so I bought one of their book bag style bags. It was £12.50 and is the pink and blue striped pattern with Jack Wills on it. It fits so much in and I really like it. 



Next up was Superdry and I only bought one t-shirt as I do own quite a lot of superdry already. They had 3 for 2 on graphic t-shirts so me, my mum and my dad all got one each. I wanted a lighter coloured one as I don't really wear dark t-shirts so I got this one which I think is a really light grey and I love the design on it so I can't wait to wear it.


I also bought two vests from Hollister. These are more for summer but I really liked the designs on them so I thought I would buy them now while they still stock them. They were £19 each and the first one is white with a floral print on it saying Hollister in the middle and the second one is black with 01 Hollister co. embroidered on it. I love them both and can't wait to wear them.





Finally on a different shopping trip with my friend we went into Boots and there was a 3 For 2 offer on quite a lot of their products, including Soap and Glory. It is still on for another couple of weeks and is on many products in the store on many different brands so I recommend you head over to Boots and see what they have on offer. My friend really likes Soap and Glory but I'd actually never bought anything from there! So as I'd not bought anything I tried some of the mini products to start with. I bought one of the Hand Maid anti-bacterial gels and a mini Clean On Me shower gel as my friend really wanted me to try it out. They smell amazing so I can't wait to use them. If you use Soap and Glory products I'd love to hear your reccomendations of what I should buy next!

So that's everything I've bought recently! Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and make sure you comment what you've bought this month in the comments section below!
Erin♡

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. So cute! I really want to try the Tanya Burr glosses, I've heard such good things!
    https://rachelshuchatmakeup.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your blog very much! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, this makes me feel so happy! I will be checking out your blog now<3 x

      Delete
  3. Those two vests from Hollister look amazing and Tanya Burr lipstick is so nice. Great products.

    LEJA

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! My favourite thing that you got was the Tanya Burr lipgloss! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, I'm so glad you enjoyed it<3 x

      Delete
  5. Omg love your blog! You can tell you put time and effort in it! Keep it up! I'm proud of you! Love you xxx

    ReplyDelete