Three Favourite Lip Products

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hey guys! Today I am going to be showing you my favourite 3 lip products I have been using at the moment. They are all quite different - different types and different brands, so there is something for everyone.

First of all I have been loving my Seventeen lip crayon. I have owned this a while now but never decided to really use it until recently and I have no idea why! I love the fact it gives my lips a hint of colour but, because it is a crayon, it doesn't feel really wet and sticky so I don't get my hair stuck to it! My only problem is it does dry my lips a little being a crayon, but that's probably just because I have quite dry lips anyway. If you are like me you could apply a little layer of lip balm before applying the crayon and it will be fine.


I also love my Tanya Burr lip gloss. I have it in the shade 'Afternoon Tea' which is a really nice light pink colour and it is really nice on your lips. I have read quite a few opinions of this shade saying it's too pale but I actually disagree! I really like it and I am a really pale person! However if you are one of those who don't like a light shade there is such a diverse range of shades in Tanya's collection so there's a shade for everyone. I definitely reccomend you take a look at Tanya' lip glosses if you haven't already because they are so great!

The third lip product I have been loving is this SuperDry lip glaze in the shade 'Punk Pink'. I got this for Christmas in a set with a nail polish.
It costs £10 for the nail polish and lip glaze set, but on it's own a lip glaze would be £7.50 so I think it's really good value to buy the 'lip&tip' set together. 
The lip glaze is a really bright pink shade and very pigmented so I definitely wouldn't reccomend that you put very much on unless you wanted a really bold pink lip. The good thing is because it is a lip glaze it is really easy to apply and spread across your lip with the brush. At first I thought it looked really complicated compared to my simple lipglosses but it is actually a really clever design and I love it!

I hope you enjoyed reading about some lip products I have been loving lately! Make sure you follow my blog over on bloglovin' for more blogposts and also comment below your favourite lip product and any reccomendations you have!
Erin♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Where can you buy the Tanya burr lip gloss? Btw, really enjoyed reading this post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Superdrug or feelunique.com <3 thank you, it means a lot :) x

      Delete