Photos From London

Friday, May 29, 2015

 I recently took a trip to London, and took some photos I thought I'd share with you.


On the first day, I visited Hyde Park. It was such a lovely warm day, the perfect weather to sit down and have an ice cream!
 

I then went to see Les Miserables at the Queen's Theatre. The cast put on an amazing show (especially Carrie who I was really excited to see play Epoinine as I love her videos!) and I would definitely recommend it.


The second day of my trip I went shopping. I didn't buy loads of things, but I got a few nice things so I'm hoping to do a mini haul soon.


It was so busy in London, especially around Oxford Circus Station!


 Topshop was one of my favourite shops in London to visit, it was huge! So much choice I felt a bit overwhelmed if I'm honest!

Have you been on any good trips lately?
Erin♡




You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Was it your first time going to a theatre show? It's so cool that you got to go! :D I've always wanted to go to a broadway show and see shows like Wicked :D

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually been to a few, but none for a while - Wicked has to be one of my favourites!

      Delete
  2. Lovee this post! Les Miserables is ahhmazing! wanna go see it so bad! and gorgeous photos! sounds like ya had an awesome day xxx

    ReplyDelete