London Haul

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

 

Recently on my trip to London I went shopping and bought some things I thought I'd share with you in a haul post.

  

First of all I went to Jack Wills and bought this lovely purple t-shirt. It is quite plain, just with a little pocket with the jack wills logo embroidered on, and I really like it. The material feels such good quality so I think I'll be wearing it a lot this summer. Plus, it was a summer event so selected items had 25% off including my t-shirt, bonus!

I also bought a coral coloured t-shirt from Hollister. I wore it recently so I was unable to take a photo, but like all Hollister t-shirts, it is such good quality. It has 'Hollister' embroidered on it which I really like.

 

I also bought a t-shirt from New Look. It is a baby pink colour with white edging and I feel like it will be great for summer. They also had it in a variety of different colours if pink isn't your colour, and for £8.99 I recommend you check them out as they look and feel really nice.


Possibly the item I am most excited about is this nude coloured bag from Topshop. It was £36, which is quite expensive but totally worth it for this bag! It has two sections, a front pocket fastened with a gold zip, which has in it a space for your phone, and the back pocket is fastened with a gold button. It is so lovely and I am really looking forward to using it this summer.


  
Also, a few things I picked up in my local Boots recently - Hand Food and a mini The Rightous Butter from Soap and Glory. These both smell so nice and I'm looking forward to trying them out. I also bought a Baby Lips Dr Rescue in Too Cool which I have used the last few days and I am liking it so far.

Let me know what you have purchased recently in the comments below and thank you so much for 100 followers on Bloglovin', I really appreciate it!
Erin♡

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. The purple shirt is so pretty!! I love the shade of purple and I also noticed that it matches the color of your blog :D haha. I love the hand bag you bought, reminds me that I need to get a new one soon. I've had mine for about 2 years now so I think it's time to start looking haha.

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it does! Coincidence or what? I didn't even notice! Yeah, I had the same bag for over a year and got a bit bored of it so I decided it was time to get a new one! Thank you x

      Delete
  2. I'm seeing so many London posts recently, love it there so much. Also going there next week :) www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great stuff !
    Love the bag.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. That t-shirt is so cute! I love the baby pink on it, I can't believe it's only 9 pounds! Wow!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bag is gorgeous, definitely worth it! I've been dying to try the Soap & Glory Hand Food, have you used it before this? I've heard good things from so many people! Thanks for sharing lovey, x Krista

    I'd love it if you'd take a look at my blog if you have the time! xo
    www.lovekrista.com | bloglovin’: Love, Krista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really loving Hand Food at the moment, definitely worth the purchase! Thanks x

      Delete
  6. I love your photography and the whole look of your blog, it's so cute :) x
    pastelxcute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovee this! The tops are gorgeous! The bag is soo paretty! andd love this post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem gurl!!! Seriously such a great post! Your blog is amazing! xoxo

      Delete
  8. Those tops are so cute! I love the purple one! xx

    ReplyDelete