May Favourites

Monday, June 08, 2015

 

It's June already, which only means one thing... May favourites! I've loved a few things this month that I'll be sharing with you.

 

This month I finally gave into the hype and purchased the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. Bloggers rave about it, instagrammers rave about it, even my best friend raves about it - after trying it I totally understand why! The wand is incredible - it is curved, so picks up every last lash - but the thing I love the most about this mascara is it makes your lashes look so much longer and defines them, yetdoesn't clump at all!


I have also loved using The Body Shop's strawberry lip butter. I recieved this as a Christmas present, however only started using it recently. I have no idea why I didn't use it sooner because it is amazing! It makes my lips feel really moisturised, and smells so good too!

 

I've read a couple of books this month, Carrie Hope Fletcher's All I Know Now - which you'll already know why I love it so much if you have read my review! - and John Green's Paper Towns. 
The movie of Paper Towns is coming out soon, so I decided I had to read the book before I go and see it, and it is possibly one of my favourite fiction books I've read. Yes, I say that about many books, but Paper Towns has an incredible story line, and I didn't want it to end!


I haven't had loads of music favourites this month, which is strange for me! However I have had the song Roads by Lawson on repeat. So catchy and I can't wait for their next album!


Similarly, I haven't had that discovered many new YouTubers this month - please recommend me some in the comments, I really feel like watching some new people! 
I've watched Quisha Rose for a while, but have been really impressed by her videos this month. Quisha is a girly, beauty/style YouTuber, and I am really loving her videos at the moment. Her editing is really good, as is her content. She is just so likeable, so if you like Zoella's videos, I'd definitely check Quisha out!

What have you been loving this month?
Erin♡

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. You make me want to try the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara!! I've stuck to the same mascara for a while now and I definitely want to start trying some new one's. Also the song is so catchy!! Love it :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it, it is amazing!x

      Delete
  2. I need to pay more attention to life, I hadn't even heard of the mascara ,.. I swear I'm oblivious to society aha :) But from what you say it's great, I might have to buy one because I'm desperate for a new mascara ! Thank youu :)

    Lots of Love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you should get it, I love it! Thanks for commenting Marianne x

      Delete
  3. You can never have too many Body Shop products! I really recommend Kendra's Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC27J5Zi0zcGuupaLzFQ8wBw/videos :)
    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,

    Just stopping in to tell you that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can check out the post here!

    -Sydney at Doe Eyed Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Jack Wills things are very cute! Would love to read Paper Towns too! :) http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Isabella! It's a really good book x

      Delete