Beauty & Clothing Haul | MAC, Jack Wills and More!

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Recently I have been on a couple of shopping trips and bought a few beauty and clothing items I thought I'd show you.

Starting off with my items I bought from the new Zoella beauty 'Tutti Fruity' range. I have already reviewed them here, but since I did buy them recently I thought I'd include them. I bought the shower gel and the body mist and love them both so much already!

On the same trip I bought the Zoella beauty, I popped into Jack Wills and bought this t-shirt. It was reduced from £24.50 to £19 and I really like the colour.

I went on a different shopping trip to Liverpool at the weekend and also went to the Jack Wills there. There was a sale on, so I went in and found some items with huge discounts on them. I bought two hoodies; one a cherry coloured zip up, and the other a navy blue hoodie with the logo on. They were both £15 each and were £54.50 full price so it was an offer not to be missed.
I also bought a phone case from Jack Wills, something I'd been looking for for ages! I struggle to find nice phone cases for my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4) so when I saw one phone case that fits my phone, sat on the sale shelf for only £3, I had to buy it.
From Boots I have recently purchased a Rimmel lipstick from the new nudes collection in shade 43 - a brown toned nude which I really like. I also bought Maybelline's The Nudes palette, 12 really lovely nude eyeshadows. I have been enjoying both so far so if I really like them I may blog about them soon.
I then went to MAC and bought a MAC lipstick. I've wanted one for such a long time so I am so happy with my purchase. I chose the shade Patisserie, a pink toned nude and I really like it.
The final place I went was Hollister. I bought a shirt and a pair of jeans. I wanted a new shirt and Hollister's shirts feel so nice and I love the colours! The jeans are their skinny high rise fit and they are so comfortable.

I'd love to hear what you've bought recently in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I've mainly been buying a lot of back to school supplies recently since school is coming up in about 3 weeks (which still seems far away but time is flying by so quickly). Are you almost starting school soon as well? You make me want to buy mac lipsticks so badly! haha I'm going to have to visit the mac counter soon ;)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go back to school at the beginning of September, so I've still got a whole month off (although that will probably fly by!) That was my first mac purchase and I have been loving it, definitely recommend it to you!x

      Delete
  2. I still haven't purchased anything from mac! I'm also loving the new Zoella Beauty Range :)
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mac products are great, definitely recommend! Thanks x

      Delete
  3. Wow, you have bought so many nice things- I'm obsessed with clothing from Jack wills and Hollister too!

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Their clothes are lovely!x

      Delete
  4. I love the lipsticks from MAC and that eyeshadow palette! Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this gal!!! Great buys! they all sound really cool! great pictures and just love this post! cool job dude xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry about it gal!! love ya xxx

      Delete
  6. Hello Erin! I really love your blog! The Mac lipstick looks lovely- as do the rest of your buys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omg such a great haul! Makes me wanna go shopping<3

    ReplyDelete