Summer Playlist 2015 | Collab with LAlivin

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Today's post is a collab with Lois of LAlivin. You should check out her blog because her posts are so fun and she is so lovely! We are going to be sharing our summer playlists. You can read her post here.




Poison - Rita Ora
This one of my favourite songs at the moment, I especially love the chorus and Rita's voice is incredible! Definitely a song I'll be listening to constantly this summer.

Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon
The beat in this song is super catchy - this is a song to dance to this summer! I really like the guitar riffs in it too.

Get Over It - McBusted
Get Over It is my favourite McBusted song, and since I'm going to see them live again this summer, I had to include it. This song never fails to make me feel good!

Roads - Lawson
 I really like Lawson's music, Roads is on my summer playlist because it is a faster-paced track that's catchy and fun to dance and sing along to - my perfect summer tune!

Black Magic - Little Mix
Little Mix's latest release Black Magic has certainly grown on me since the first time I heard it. Now I think it is a fun song for summer, like most of Little Mix's music, and I can't wait for more fun tracks like this on their next album.

Runaway (U & I) - Galantis
This song literally screams at me "summer"! I'm not sure whether it's the high pitched vocals in the chorus, or the amazing beats that make me want to get up and dance, but Runaway is a summer playlist essential this year. 

Not Letting Go - Tinie Tempah ft Jess Glynne
The first line of this song says "yeah, ready for summer" so that says it all - Not Letting Go is a summer tune! I'm dancing and singing along to the "oh oh oh oh oh oh oh"s and wishing I was on a beach somewhere warm listening to this track!
What's on your summer playlist this year? I'd love to hear some recommendations in the comments! Make sure you check out Lois' post too to hear what she will be listening to! Also, today marks one year since I published my first blogpost on my blog so thank you all for following me, I enjoy blogging so much!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. I love Lawson and Shut Up And Dance is my happy song at the minute ! I saw Walk The Moon play live when they were supporting All Time low , It was brilliant :)

    I'd love to see more posts like this <3 7

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will make sure I post some more blogposts like this if you enjoyed it :) x

      Delete
  2. Great choices =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS GAL!! I am honestly so excited to listen to all the songs off your playlist! (I'll keep ya up to date on what I think) ;)

    Thanks for collaborating with me! and thankyou for the kind words gurl! You're such an angel!! Love ya! Also,HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I feel like I'm intruding on such an important date by collabing with ya,but it's also been so much fun for me so I've had fun celebrating your anniversary! ;P xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for collabing with me! I can't wait to hear what you think about these songs! Don't worry about it, I felt honoured to collab with you on this occasion, plus I only realised that it was that day when I was about to post it so it's okay! I don't know what I would post for my 1 year anniversairy anyway so I may have missed it if it wasn't for you collabing with me on that day! Thanks x

      Delete
  4. I've really been loving "Emergency"by Icona Pop, I think you might enjoy it ;) All of these songs are so good!! I can already see myself jamming out to them :D My favorite has to be the one by Rita Ora. The voice on that woman!! <3 I really loved the song that she did called I will never let you down.

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will listen to that song now! And I also loved I Will Never Let You Down, great song! Thanks x

      Delete
  5. I love that you included McBusted, love those guys a lot! x http://www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are actually all of my favourite songs this summer! Great post and great taste:)

    Stay fabulous x,
    Y // http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete