NEW Tutti Fruity Zoella Beauty Review

Tuesday, July 21, 2015



Zoella's new beauty range the Tutti Fruity collection was released at the beginning of the month and I am in LOVE.



I was so excited when Zoe announced her new range. I tried out the majority of Zoe's last collection and was so impressed with them all, so I had high hopes for the new products. I wasn't dissapointed.

As the name suggests, the scent is fruity and fresh, perfect for summer. I personally prefer the scent of the new range over the first one, so if you are into fruitier scents then this one is for you.

So far I have only purchased the Foam Sweet Foam shower gel and the Let's Spritz body mist. The packaging of these are both very cute. This collection's colour scheme is pinks, blues and yellows rather than the rose golds of the previous collection.


The mist is the same style as the other one, which I'm glad about as they look very cute on my dressing table together. I love the scent, it is so fresh and lovely - however it doesn't last a very long time. Saying that, it is perfect for a quick on-the-go spritz and I am really impressed.


I also love the shower gel, Foam Sweet Foam. This was definitely the item from the range I was most excited to purchase. It is a pretty light pink gel with extracts of blueberry and acai berry to help the skin. The bottle is also quite travel friendly compared to the bulky Soap Opera from the first range.



So overall I am very impressed with what I have tried so far of Zoe's new range of products! Let me know your favourites from the new tutti fruity range in the comments below!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I hadn't even heard of her new range of products! The first ones were so hyped out that I barely noticed she released these. Thanks for sharing!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way! You should definitely check the new stuff out as they are so good! Thanks x

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to try the new range! I've not even bought anything from the first yet :)
    Great post, Bobo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you like them when you try them out! Thanks x

      Delete
  3. I got here entire new range for my birthday (I was very lucky) and I can't wait to try it :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I can't wait to hear your opinions x

      Delete
  4. Great post
    would you like to follow each other? I'll follow back after it.

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to try Zoes new range, people's told me that it smells amazing

    theweirdwonders.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. The packaging is what always gets me!! haha I really want to try out Zoe's products :D The foaming scrub sounds really good I kind of want to try it out now :D I'm most excited to try out the scrub :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah same! I've had a look for the scrub but it's always been sold out where I've been - I'll find one eventually though!x

      Delete
  7. These all look and sound really cool!! love the look of them! Hope ya enjoy them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She definitely nailed the packaging, she has taste that girl!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  9. AAAAA great post! thanks for sharing this is so fun to read. Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. soooo cuuuute!! :oo

    http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete