Under £20 Gift Guide | Collab with Meet Me In Melford

Saturday, July 04, 2015



Today's post is a little bit different because this is a collab post with the lovely Meet Me In Melford. I love her blog so much and felt so honoured when she asked me if we wanted to collab! We decided to do a birthday gift guide. I am going to be writing about gifts under £20, and she will be doing over £20. You can read her post here.



They are a couple of my favourite books, but you could choose what ever genre the reciever of your gift likes.
 
For only £10 and containing four amazing mini products, Soap And Glory's Clean Getaway set is a must-have gift.

Stabilo fineliners are my favourite pens! If they like stationery, then they would love these pens.

MAC lipsticks are amazing and the perfect present for a beauty lover because they are more expensive and special than a normal lipstick.

Newly released CDs usually cost between £6-£12 (more expensive for a deluxe edition). FOUR is just an example of one of my personal favouite albums; like the books, buy what ever genre the reciever likes!

Hollister sprays smell amazing! I recieved a perfume last year, but for an under £20 option the body mist is perfect.

I hope this gave you an idea of what to buy someone for under £20, and make sure you check out Meet Me In Melford's blog and her links; blog / bloglovin' / Instagram
Erin♡

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Loveee this post idea! And these are really great gift ideas!!!

    I'd love to collab with you sometime gurl! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would love to collab with you too, I will message you on Instagram :)) x

      Delete
    2. No worries! and okay awesome! can't wait for our collab xoxo

      Delete
  2. These gifts are all such great ideas!! I love how the lipstick is much more expensive then most of the other stuff haha!! Girl online here is like 15 dollars. I'm not sure how much each of these are when converted to U.S. dollars but I'm still pretty sure that everything is so much cheaper in the U.K. More of a reason to move there! <3 Loved the post :)

    -Crystal
    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've heard mac lipsticks are way cheaper in the US so you never know!x

      Delete
  3. Thank-yoooouuu for collaborating! It was amazing, Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely choices and a great variety as well :) I haven't read Girl Online yet but I'm going to once it comes out in paperback. Thanks for sharing, these will definitely help me in the future when buying gifts!
    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Let me know what you think of Girl Online, it's my favourite book so I'd love to hear your thoughts!x

      Delete
  5. I love the idea of MAC lipstick as a present, their stuff always looks amazing and would be such a special gift!

    http://rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know that I would love to recieve one! x

      Delete
  6. great post! thanks for sharing love xo

    http://haileylauderdale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a brilliant idea ! I've literally just finished girl online and it was amazing :)

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

  9. Thanks for your information, now in this new version there are so many new feature and bugs fix.


    gclub online
    goldenslot
    สูตรบาคาร่า

    ReplyDelete