Update : New Blog Design & Schedule

Thursday, September 03, 2015


Today I have given my blog a fresh new look. I'm still using the same template (Watermark Blogger template, for those wondering) because I'm still very happy with it, but as you can see, I have a new header, a new background and some of the sidebar items (including the about me and my social media links) are different! I feel so much happier about my new blog look and I hope you like it too.

Since I have recently hit the 200 followers mark on Bloglovin', I decided I really want to post more often than I usually do. However, I think I could only possibly do this if I had a schedule, otherwise I'd forget or procrastinate! So, every Tuesday and Thursday you will be getting a new blogpost from me!

So that's about is for my update post; a new design and new schedule! Let me know if you like it in the comments!

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. The blog looks great! And I wish you luck with your new schedule! It's always nice to change things up once in awhile! :)

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new blog update as well as the schedule :D I can't wait to read all of your new upcoming posts! x and CONGRATULATIONS!!! on hitting 200 followers :D you definitely deserve it ;) Keep it up x

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog looks great Erin! I love the new design. Congrats on 200 bloglovin followers :)

    Katie | www.JustKatiee.com

    ReplyDelete