The Versatile Blogger Award

Tuesday, October 13, 2015


The Versatile Blogger Award

Recently I have been nominated to do the Versatile Blogger Award by two lovely bloggers; Meet Me In Melford and Free Spiritized. I was also nominated a while ago Emsi Rose who's blog I also love - I'm really sorry that I forgot to do the tag when she nominated me! Their blogs are all amazing so you should definitely check them out!

The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
  • Thank the person who nominated you at the start of your post and link their blog somewhere in your post.
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 15 blogs that interest you or that you have recently found and like.
Seven Facts About Me:

1. My favourite song at the moment is Wake Up by The Vamps.
2. My favourite makeup item I own is my MAC lipstick in Patisserie.
3. I'm currently in year 10 at school, and for my GCSE options I chose triple science, history, french & art.
4. If I could change one thing about myself, I'd be more confident around people, but it's easier said than done!
5. In total I have been to 13 concerts so far and concerts are my favourite place to be ever.
6. Instagram is the social media I check first in the morning.
7. When I was at primary school I use to hate the subject history, but now I really enjoy it.

I Nominate:


Those are just a few blogs I have been loving recently! If I haven't nominated you and you want to do the award feel free! Let me know if you decide to do the tag in the comments below!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!! This has made my day:) <3 xxxx
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Great post xxx
    www.heyitscassxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for tagging me! :D I'll try to do the post as soon as I can :) I haven't heard Wake Up but I will definitely be listening to that right now :D I'd choose to be more confident as well. I'm normally a very shy person and I've kind of been able to over come it a bit but I still have moments where I find myself holding back. Hope you're having a lovely day :)

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete