Best Of: My No.7 Advent Calendar

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

During the lead up to Christmas, each day I would recieve a new surprise from my No.7 beauty advent calendar. I had so much fun opening every day to another little treat, so today I decided I would show you my favourite items from the calendar.

First of all, the mascaras. No.7 mascaras retail at around £12 each, and the advent calendar included 2 of them. This is such great value, since the advent calendar itself cost £38 (the contents were actually worth over £100!) Although I seem to have accumulated quite a few mascaras recently, these ones look really good and I can't wait to try them out.
The lip crayon was another proudct I am very excited to use. I love lip crayons, so I was very pleased when I opened one of the doors to find one. I think I will get lots of use out of it!

 The eyeshadows in the advent calendars are gorgeous, wearable shades. I can't wait to use them also.
The advent calendar also included 3 eye pencils - 2 smaller ones in brown and black and a longer one, in the shade bronze. I have used the bronze one so much already since I got it and I am so impressed by it. I look forward to using the other two as well.
I'm also looking forward to using some of the skincare products included in the calendar, such as the eye makeup remover and the exfoliator. Both of which look very good and especially because I have never tried an exfoliator before I am hoping it helps my skin.

Have you ever tried a beauty advent calendar? Let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. You are incredible, so pretty, and talented, and I love your blog! <3
    Wishing you the best in health, happiness, and fulfillment this holiday season and all year round.
    ~ Sanjana
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That eye pencil looks gorgeous! You got so many amazing products for ridiculously cheap, which is why I love beauty advent calendars!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they are amazing value! Thanks for reading x

      Delete