Top 10 Under £10 - Christmas Gifts

Tuesday, December 08, 2015

Gift guides are always my favourite type of post to read during the festive season, so today I decided to do one for those of you who are on a budget, or if you were after a smaller gift for someone like a friend. I have compiled a list of my favourite gifts under £10 that would be the perfect present for any female relative or friend.

Originally I was going to include the Zoella Two Balmy lip duo in my list because I own them myself and love them, but it seems to be out of stock on the website so I chose the fizz bar trio instead. Zoella beauty has a lovely scent and the fizz bar trio is such a cute gift.

I bought these last year and I'm so glad they have released them again for you all! These smell so good, the set includes 3 different scented body mists - Hope Cove being my favourite. 

Soap and Glory gifts are so cute and one of their cheapest is the Bright & Bubbly gift set, which includes some travel sized versions of some of their best products - such as hand food and the clean on me shower gel. Boots also have 3 for 2 across all their Christmas ranges (including Soap & Glory and Jack Wills) which is so useful when buying for more than one person.

Colouring books are so popular at the moment, the Enchanted Forest one in particular being one I see everywhere in shops. I don't personally own one but I think it would be a great gift for any creative person.

I got this notebook for my birthday and I think it is so useful for jotting things down. Everyone uses a notebook - especially if who you are buying for is at school or college, so no doubt the reciever will make plenty of use out of it!

Christmas Cookie is my favourite scented Yankee candle and the small jar retails just under £10 making it a perfect small gift.

I found this Baby Lips set in my local supermarket and couldn't believe what good value it is - the set includes 3 baby lips for only £4.50 - when one on its own usually ranges between £2.99-£3.49.

Or any other CD the recipient would enjoy! CDs usually retail under £10 and are great for any music lover.

For any coffee lovers this Starbucks set which comes with a mug and chocolate coins would be a lovely gift to recieve.

At £10 this makeup bag from SuperDry is not only useful for keeping all your new beauty bits in you recieved over Christmas, but also looks very pretty on a shelf or dressing table.

Let me know what you're asking for this Christmas in the comments!





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. This post has now got me sorted for Christmas gift ideas!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the items in the list, I might end up buying them all for myself.

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These all sound amazing! That I think I'd probably end up begin all of the for myself haha. This post just reminded me of how I need to get on with buying my christmas presents for everyone! Christmas is less then two weeks away :D!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love your ideas! Especially the adult colouring book and CD, Bobo xoxo

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all such lovely and affordable ideas! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I would love to have them all! :)
    http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete