Winter Playlist

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

How is it only 2 days until Christmas already? This year has gone so quick! So today I decided to share with you my winter playlist. I have included my Christmas favourites and also some non-Christmas related songs that I have been loving recently.

Cold December Night - Michael Bublé

Forever Young - Louisa Johnson

Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid 

Adventure Of  A Lifetime - Coldplay

Jingle Bells - The Vamps

Lay It All On Me - Rudimental Ft. Ed Sheeran

Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues

Over And Over Again - Nathan Sykes

History - One Direction

Love Me Like You (Christmas Mix) - Little Mix

 What are your favourite Christmas songs? Let me know in the comments! You may also notice I have given my blog a complete new look - I hope you like it!

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. the pogues fairytale of new york is my all time favourite. Like the layout of your blog.
    http://blushinginlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. History by one direction is literally on repeat all the time! It is basically my life xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same!! I love the whole of their album too! x

      Delete
  3. This is exactly what I needed, definitely ading some to my playlist!
    Blog http://maisonneuvec.blogspot.com.ar/
    Bloglovin https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/stay-cozy-12125487

    ReplyDelete
  4. im not even ashamed to say that im listening to a lot of JB at the moment :p haha merry xmas lovely!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Love Yourself! Thanks, hope you had a great one too x

      Delete
  5. Personally I always think Christmas time is Michael Buble time! Love your song choices :)
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, hope you had warm and merry Holidays! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fairy tale of New York is one of my favourite Christmas songs along with Baby It's Cold Outside (Zooey Deschanel's cover). xx
    http://pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never listened to any of the songs you've listed, I love seeing other peoples music taste!
    Dalal x
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so interesting! I would love to hear about your music taste x

      Delete
  9. Over and Over again has been my life recently!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great playlist, Erin, I can't believe the year is ending! I don't particularly have a favourite Christmas song but I've been humming the entire Michael Buble Christmas album this season!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither can I! I love that album this season x

      Delete
  11. Great playlist. Fairytale of New York has been my favourite Christmas song forever, it's amazing. Over and Over again is one of my fave songs too, I love Nathan and have been a fan for years!

    Ashley | hiyaitsashley.com

    ReplyDelete