2015 Beauty Favourites

Monday, January 04, 2016

 
I cannot believe it is already 2016! To celebrate the new year I am sharing my beauty favourites of the past year.

Bare Minerals Ready To Go Set - I bought this at the airport before I went on holiday in August, and have used it all the time ever since. It is a wonderful palette and I think I will use it into 2016.
Maybelline's The Nudes Eye Shadow Palette - Retailing at only £10, I have reached for my Maybelline The Nudes palette a lot this year. The palette includes a mixture of matte and shimmer shades, one of my favourites has to be the gold shade and also the matte browns.

Benefit Roller Lash - This year Benefit released Roller Lash. I finally got it for my birthday in November and I definitely understand the hype about it. The mascara lifts your lashes so much and I love using it.

MAC Lipstick in the shade Patisserie - How could I not write my 2015 favourites without mentioning my MAC lipstick? I own the gorgeous shade Patisserie and I have loved it this year so much.

Rimmel Nude Collection lipstick in the shade 45 - Another lipstick which I have loved is from Rimmel in the shade 45. I wore this so much and the quality is really good at a really affordable price.

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue Too Cool - I seem to own many lip balms, but none of them do justice to the Baby Lips Dr Rescue lip balms.  I am yet to find another lip balm as moisturising as the Baby Lips collection, so I think they are worthy of being in my 2015 favourites.

Zoella Tutti Fruity Shower Gel - Zoe released her Tutti Fruity range this year and I loved it. The scent is fresh and fruity, and the shower gel is a personal favourite of mine in her collection.
Which beauty items have you been loving this year?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I've heard so many good things about the Maybelline Nudes pallete - and so affordable! The other products look lovely as well! Would you say the Benefit Roller Lash is worth the price? I'm looking to maybe by a new mascara and would like to know if I should get that or if there are drugstore dupes just as good! Thanks for sharing x

    Alice
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely worth the price! I have the mini size at the moment, but once I've used it up I'm thinking of buying the full size one! x

      Delete
  2. Roller lash is also such a favourite of mine! I don't hear much about that MAC shade, I would love to see more posts about it x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous shade! Thanks for reading Nicole x

      Delete
  3. Ooo this is such a fun post to read! thanks for sharing. Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course, I will go and follow you right now! x

      Delete
  4. Mac Patisserie has also been a favourite of mine, it's the perfect nude lipstick! xx

    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the look of that eye shadow palette, I'm like you and like gold shades, I used golds and dark browns endlessly in the last few months especially with the colder weather :) I also have been using the same baby lips lip balm and although I'm not a big fan of the other baby lips products , the doctor rescue too cool has been brilliant through winter at stopping my lips from drying out, I've taken to wearing it daily or if I'm wearing a lipstick in the day I wear it through the night to make sure they dont get dry :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    This week I've been focusing on getting rid of anything unnecessary in my life that doesn't make me happy ! What's been making you happy ? I'd love love to hear about it in the positivity diaries :)

    myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/do-what-makes-you-happy-positivity.html

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I will make sure I check out your post x

      Delete