Clothing & Beauty Haul

Friday, January 22, 2016


Over the past few weeks I have purchased a few clothing items I thought I would round up and share with you in a haul post today.

I bought this black T-shirt from Topshop. It was only £14, which I thought was a great price. I love the crinkled hems because I think it brings a girly touch to the T-shirt. Surprisingly, I also don't have own black T-shirts, so I thought this would be a good edition to my collection.
Also in Topshop, I purchased this Rose Gold necklace from their Freedom jewellery range. I love rose gold jewellery and I think the star charm is really lovely. I don't actually wear jewellery that often but I think because this necklace isn't too long I will wear it on more of a daily basis, and it will also match my rose gold Michael Kors watch I got for Christmas.
A clothing item I got for Christmas that I have not yet shared on my blog is this beautiful burgundy top from Henry Holland at Debenhams. I actually saw this in the store and then my mum bought it for me for Christmas because it is one of my favourite colours and so pretty! I can't wait to wear it, especially when it gets a bit warmer.

I also picked up a few items from Maybelline recently - The Blushed Nudes palette, a palette with the most beautiful shades that I actually reviewed last week. The brow drama brow mascara, which I have been using so much since I bought it - I love it so much. I also purchased a lip pencil in the shade Sweet Pink.

I would love to hear some of your recent purchases in the comments!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Love the burgundy top, it's such a gorgeous colour! x

    Lifewithadash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the colour of it - I don't think my photos do it quite justice! Thanks for reading X

      Delete
  2. I really like that necklace , I might have to go and check out the rest of their Freedom range because that necklace is exactly my style ! I think you'll look lovely in that burgandy top , what a lovely present from your mum :) I've recently been buying lots of stationary to help get myself organised at college !

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried to stop myself from buying stationery, I buy wayy too much! You should definitely check out the range, they had lots of cute jewellery! x

      Delete
  3. You picked up some lovely bits! I love that top, I would love to see some outfit photos styling it! That nudes palette looks stunning! Lovely post x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/5-seo-tips-for-complete-beginners.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I could post something like that if you would like to read it! Thanks for the idea! x

      Delete
  4. That top looks fab! I'm also in love with the blushed nudes palette, it looks so pretty!

    lovely post,
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The palette is so stunning! Thank you x

      Delete
  5. Very nice post, I love it ! The burgundy top looks so beautiful, the color is perfect for this time ! <3

    Suzanne xx
    Check my blog gorgeous : http://yourlovelyplace.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you picked up some great pieces! I love that maroon coloured top, it's so pretty! Your necklace is pretty as well :)

    I haven't bought too much lately, I bought a skirt to wear at work, and some bras on sale ;) I also bought a few pieces from Lush. But I AM trying to save money, haha! So I'm keeping it modest!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to take a trip to lush soon, I hear they have loads of nice new things in at the moment! x

      Delete
  7. You picked up some lovely things! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blushed nudes palette is stunning!!! x

    Albana Janjeva | Stylist | Glamming up a Sunday Stroll

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad I just came across your blog, it's really nice! I love, love, love hauls and you got such a cute things! Hope you have a fantastic week, Erin! xx

    Ale | www.alemint.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also love your blog x

      Delete