January Favourites

Friday, January 29, 2016

We're already a month through the year! It has gone so quick, I don't know where January has gone! Today I'll be sharing everything I've loved this month!

First of all, Maybelline's brow drama brow mascara. You know those products you think you couldn't live without? This is one of them! I didn't use any products on my brows until late last December and I don't know why I didn't sooner because I really have enjoyed using it.

I'm not a huge lip gloss lover - I prefer lipsticks a lot more, but when I received the Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lip gloss for Christmas I was really excited to try it. It smells minty, which I actually quite like, and it makes my lips feel amazing. It is also really long-lasting and not too sticky and my shade, 'Spark Plug', is a gorgeous wearable shade so I think this is the perfect lip gloss for me!

I have also been loving Soap & Glory's Clean On Me shower gel. The scent is my favourite Soap & Glory scent so I was really happy to receive it for Christmas! It is my favourite shower gel I've ever used, it has a built-in body lotion so it feels so creamy and moisturising!
Music wise I have been loving Ellie Goulding's Delirium. I have done a review of Delirium already so you can hear more about that there, but this month the songs I've listened to off it the most have to be Aftertaste, Army and Don't Panic. Delirium has to be my favourite album at the moment, along with 5 Seconds Of Summer's Sounds Good Feels Good which I am still listening to loads!

I have also been loving Little Mix's albums recently. I received Get Weird for Christmas, and after loving that I also purchased Salute when I saw it in HMV, because I never got round to buying it when it came out for some reason?! I have listened to Get Weird the most and I think my favourite songs on it are Black Magic, Secret Love Song and Grown. I have also been loving the song Towers on the Salute album too!

What have you been loving this month?



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I've heard great things about the Maybelline Brow Drama! As I told you, I went to see Ellie live and it was incredible! I would 100% recommend it if you ever have the chance, you won't regret it. Great mix of favourites!

    Alice xx
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ellie is on my list of people to see live, if I get the chance I will definitely go! Thank you x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I love that soap and glory shower gel! I find that it foams up so well! And has such a lovely scent x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the scent so much! Thank you x

      Delete
  3. Love Maybelline's Brow Drama, it is a definite must have! Great picks :)

    Www.leviniajayne.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Mix and S&G - is there a better combo? I absolutely love Clean on Me, it's one of my favs from the S&G range.

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ellie Goulding and really like bare minerals make up and I know a lot of people arn't that big a fan of lipgloss but I really love it :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like most lipglosses but I love the Bare Minerals one! Ellie is amazing x

      Delete
  6. Hi, I love both Little Mix albums as well. All the songs are great!
    Lots of love, Holly x

    Www.hollybundle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete