Maybelline The Blushed Nudes | Review

Monday, January 11, 2016

Maybelline the blushed nudes review

Recently I purchased The Blushed Nudes palette from Maybelline. I have loved the original Nudes palette the past few months, so I was really excited when their pink toned nude palette was finally available in the UK.

The palette includes 12 beautiful shades for only £10, which I think is such a great price for what you get. I'm slightly disappointed there is only 1 matte shade in the palette, wheras in the original nudes palette there are several mattes, but the shimmer shades aren't too glittery so I don't mind too much.
maybelline shades

The shades in the palette unfortunately do not have names, but my favourite shades are the second on the left of the top row, which I use all over the lid, and then I also enjoy using the leftmost shade on the bottom row for the crease. I also like to use the  shade second on the right of the bottom row in the crease if I feel like a bit more pink.

I love how the Maybelline palettes have a guide on the back as to which shades to use where, for if you are in a rush or need some guidence.
I am also really impressed by the packaging, the colour is really pretty and the palette isn't too large, so is a good size for travel as well.

What's your favourite eyeshadow palette?

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. This palette looks gorgeous! Great post! My favourite eyeshadow palette is MUA undress me too x

    http://vanilladrxps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have heard so many great things about that palette, I will have to check it out! x

      Delete
  2. I love the packaging and I think they're such pretty colours at a pretty great price ! What's the pigmentation like ? I'm always a little sad then eye shadows don't have names because I always like seeing the fun play on words sort of things they usually call them :) My favourite palette is probably my smashbox one :)

    Lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pigmentation is quite good I think! Same, I was a bit disapointed that they don't have names! X

      Delete
  3. This palette looks stunning, I don't tend to buy eyeshadows from the drugstore but I might be giving this a swatch next time I'm in Boots xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely worth looking into! x

      Delete
  4. I love the color scheme of the palette, and it sounds great for the price! Too bad there aren't any names, I think that adds more character!

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. The palette looks so pretty! :D I love all of the colors <3 I've recently been getting more into eye shadows because I really want to get better at it so that I can actually have something to do if I ever have a fancy event to attend haha. I typically don't like shimmer shadows though because the glitter just gets everywhere but these don't seem to over the top shimmery. You've made me want to go out and get one of these :D I'll have to see if they carry it in stores here or if I can order it some place online :) I hope you're having a great day Erin, thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Neither do I, but I don't think these shades are too glittery so I am fine with them! Thanks for reading Crystal x

      Delete
  6. I love these colours, so good for £10! I don't really need anymore pallets! but looks so nice! X

    Carlygrant.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it is amazing value! I don't really need anymore but I couldn't resist for the price! X

      Delete
  7. This palette looks so pretty! I love the original nudes palette, so I might have to pick this one up too!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I also loved the original one so much that I had to pick this one up! x

      Delete
  8. Why we don't have these in Lithuania!!?? Oh, I also love maybelline's the nudes palette! Great post Erin!💕💕💕

    Violeta http://blogbyvioleta.blogspot.lt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it becomes available for you soon! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  9. Great post! I have been debating to get this palette for so long! By the way love your blog! <3

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This palette looks wonderful! I was meant to be saving my money but i am now considering buying the palette!
    Holly

    ReplyDelete