February Favourites

Friday, February 26, 2016

Another month over and it's time for my February favourites! What have I been loving this month?

Bare Minerals Lash Definition Mascara - I have the mini sized Lash Definition mascara which I received for Christmas and when it has run out I am so tempted to get a full sized version. The wand is spiralled, which I was intrigued by, but it means it gets every lash and curls them so much! The volume this mascara gives to my lashes is unbelievable.

I have also been loving the Maybelline 24 Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow in the shade Creamy Beige. I actually have never tried a cream eyeshadow before this one, and I love it! I use this as a base for my eyeshadow and I love how it looks - I really want to try more of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos now!

The No.7 Skin Illuminator has also been one of my favourites this month. I love how it adds a subtle highlight to by cheek and brow bones without looking like I have applied loads. I received it in my No.7 advent calendar before Christmas and it has to be one of my favourite things I got from it.


 My book favourite this month has been My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick. Before this book I had read nothing by this author so I wasn't sure what to expect - however this book is another one of those that I simply cannot put down. I really enjoyed the story of Samantha meeting her next door neighbour Jase, who is part of a family she has adored from afar for years. I fell in love with the characters - especially George, and I would love to read more books by Huntley Fitzpatrick soon.

Finally, my music favourite of the month has been Ellie Goulding... again! Yes, I did mention Ellie in last month's favourite post, but back then I had no idea that this month I would see her perform and meet her in Manchester cathedral! It was one of the best experiences ever so Ellie is undoubtedly my music favourite this month.

What are your favourites this month?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. That mascara looks amazing Erin! The Maybelline Color Tattoo's sound fab, I would love to try that one out as it looks great as an eyeshadow base! One of my favourites this month is probably Maybelline Great Lash mascara, it's seriously good! xo

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing eye shadow bases! I must try that mascara, thanks for sharing Hannah! x

      Delete
  2. Will have to look into that book! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That spiraled brush is calling my name :D I'm going to add that to my list of must haves! I've recently been getting into eye shadow so I think i'll have to try the cream ones. Do you just use it to kind of accentuate the other eye shadows or as it's own shadow color? I'll also have to check out that book! It sounds like it's really good :D

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like to use it as an eyeshadow base and then put powder eyeshadow on top and it looks really good! You definitely should check out the book, you'll love it! x

      Delete
  4. I really want to try the Maybelline Color Tattoos I love cream eye shadows!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post, I've been contemplating trying the Bare Minerals mascara for a bit, so I think I might! I've also used the colour tattoos before and they're really great, haha<3

    mayasienna13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should try the mascara! I agree x

      Delete