Face Of The Day | February

Tuesday, February 09, 2016

Today I am going to be sharing with you the products I have recently been wearing on my face on an everyday basis. This is the look I will most likely be wearing if I go out for the day somewhere.
Starting with face products, I first of all having been using the Benefit Porefessional to prime my face. I got this in a set last November and although I don't use it all the time so that it doesn't run out, it is my favourite primer and I love using it.
Next I use my Bare Minerals ready to go palette, as usual! I use the foundation and the veil all over my face, the conealer to cover any blemishes and the bronzer to bronze up my face. I'm a huge fan of using powder foundations rather than liquid because I love how it feels like you aren't wearing anything.
Instead of using the powder highlighter in that set, I have been recently loving the No.7 Skin Illuminator which I got in my No.7 advent calendar. This adds a lovely glow but it isn't too obvious.
I then put Maybelline's Brow Drama brow mascara through my brows to make sure they stay in place all day. For my eyes, I have been loving Maybelline's colour tattoo cream eyeshadow in the shade Creamy Beige. I have never used a cream eyeshadow until this one and I love starting my eyeshadow off with it.
I then use the Maybelline The Blushed nudes palette. I have actually done a review of this palette already here! I usually like to put the shade on the top row second on the left all over the lid, and then put both the brown shade on the bottom row first on the right and the pink shade on the bottom row second on the right in my crease and I have been loving how this looks.
I then use the No.7 extravaggant volume waterproof mascara on my lashes. I have been liking this because it isn't clumpy at all and also the only waterproof mascara I own.

Finally on my lips I use Bare Minerals' Marvellous Moxie Lip Gloss in the shade Spark Plug. I recently featured this in my January favourites because I have worn it so much recently! It is a lovely shade and also has made my lip feel really moisturised too!


What products have you been using recently?

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I'm sure this is a lovely look on you! I always use the maybelline brow drama xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I don't know what I'd do without it!x

      Delete
  2. I love the Porefessional! I have to try that Maybelline palette, it looks gorgeous!

    xx, A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shade of that lipgloss ! And I'm desperate to try the professional primer , I've heard so much about it it's just so expensive, but I'm going to save up for it :) I really enjoyed this post <3

    lots of love, Marianne xxx

    http://myhappybubblexx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth the money, I'm trying to save mine so I don't have to go and buy another soon! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  4. The Bare Minerals lip glosses are amazing! The Blushed Nudes palette looks so pretty, I need to try it! Great post x

    lifewithadash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it's so affordable too! Thank you x

      Delete
  5. I love the maybelline palette. I had heard so many mixed reviews but decided to try it out and I am obsessed. - I also really like the first shade at the bottom, compliments any eye colour ! :)

    Kathy xx
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute post! All of your photos are incredible, how do you keep your make-up so clean?! Bo xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I honestly have no idea haha x

      Delete
  7. that eyeshadow palette looks so pretty, such gorgeous shades it has in it too! :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete