My March Playlist

Tuesday, March 08, 2016

 march playlist 2016
Today I thought it would be time to do an updated playlist! Here are the songs I have been loving lately:

Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay

Army - Ellie Goulding

The Sound - The 1975

Eyes Shut - Years & Years

Lush Life - Zara Larsson

Rest Your Love - The Vamps

Secret Love Song - Little Mix ft. Jason Derulo

Jet Black Heart - 5 Seconds Of Summer

7 Years - Lukas Graham

Here - Alessia Cara

Adventure Of A Lifetime

Stitches - Shawn Mendes

What songs are you currently listening to?



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm really loving this post! I find I've been using Spotify a lot this year already, my favourite playlist is 'tropical house' x

    www.sheintheknow.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Spotify! I need to check out that playlist x

      Delete
  2. I've been loving all of these songs recently as well, especially secret love song! Great post xx
    Lifewithadash.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am constantly listening to Sia =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete