Top 5 : Maybelline Products

Monday, April 25, 2016

Maybelline has to be one of my favourite drugstore brands. Their makeup is fairly inexpensive, yet can also be very good quality. Here are my 5 favourite products from the brand.

Brow Drama: Their Brow Drama brow mascara has to be one of the makeup products 'I couldn't live without'. I use it on a daily basis to set my brows into place. I have both the transparent and dark brown shades and both do the job well.

The Nudes & Blushed Nudes Palettes: I have definitely raved about the Maybelline eye shadow palettes lots on my blog! For only £10, a palette including 12 wearable shades which come in a range of finishes, you can't go wrong! I am always using the gold shade in the Nudes Palette, and a range of the pink tones from the Blushed Nudes.

Lipstick - Tantalising Taupe: So far I have only tried one lipstick from Maybelline in the shade Tantalising Taupe. It is the perfect nude shade and it isn't drying at all so I would love to try some more shades one day!

Lash Sensational Mascara: The drugstore dupe of Benefit's Roller Lash, the lash sensational has been raved about my pretty much every blogger I read! Although I do prefer other mascaras (such as Roller Lash) Lash Sensational is still the best drugstore mascara I've tried, and does give your lashes great volume and curl. 

Baby Lips: Maybelline's Baby Lips lip balms are my all time favourite lip balm. They are incredibly moisturising and so easy to apply - I love that they are in a stick form and not in a tub! They also come in a really wide variety of shades. My favourites have to be the Dr Rescue collection, in particular Coral Crave and Too Cool.

What are your favourite Maybelline products?

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I have that Tantalising Taupe too and LOVE it - I have a couple of other shades from the range too, and just love the formula :)

    Claire | Vanity Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get more shades, I love the formula! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  2. I have never tried any of these Maybelline products, going to have a look next time I go shopping! x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, they are all amazing products!!x

      Delete
  3. I still haven't tried the baby lips range but I've heard so many good reviews!! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really need to try them! Best lip balms ever! x

      Delete
  4. I love that maybelline is such a good brand and in a totally affordable price. Other products I love are the Instant Age Rewind Concealer and the Colossal volum' express mascara! I definitely would like to try that nudes palette, looks beautiful.

    www.lifestyleval.blogspot.com

    Val xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must try that mascara! The nudes palette is a lovely palette, I definitely recommend it! x

      Delete
  5. I just found your blog and I have to say your photography is perfect! Love this blogpost by the way!xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it x

      Delete
  6. I love the look of the lipstick! Definitely my colour.

    Carly @ www.carly-heath.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the Maybelline Nude Palette - it's so gorgeous and so affordable xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! It's such good value for money x

      Delete
  8. I love the brow drama too and I really want to get the Nudes palette! X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get it Izzy, it's so affordable and the shades are all really nice! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  9. The Lash Sensation mascara is my all time fav! I am glad it is in your list :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! The volume it gives is amazing x

      Delete