April Favourites

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Another month over, Another favourites post! Today it's time for me to post my April favourites!

Believe it or not, I had never tried anything from the drugstore brand Bourjois until this month, when I decided to pick up one of their blush pots in the shade Rose De Jaspe. The shade range of their blushes is incredible, and the one I chose is a really pretty pink which adds a lovely rosy tint to my cheeks. Their packaging is so cute too so this has been a firm favourite of mine this month.
 
I also picked up the L'Oreal La Touche Magique concealer this month. So far I have been really enjoying it because I have been looking for a new concealer for a while, and this one is a lot less orange toned than my Bare Minerals one. I have it in the second most lightest shade, which is perfect for covering up blemishes.
Music wise I was lucky enough to go to two concerts in one week, both of which I have done reviews about - The Vamps and 5 Seconds Of Summer. Of course to get me excited for the concerts, I have generally only listened to them this month! They were both incredible live and I enjoyed seeing them so much.

What have you been loving this month?

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I've not been to a concert for over a year, I'm very jealous of you!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them so much! Thanks for reading Corinne x

      Delete
  2. Boujois is my favourite drugstore brand. Their Clubbing mascara is absolutely amazing for giving the false lash effect. Ive been using it years and can't find anything as good well at least not for the price
    Carrieanne x
    Beauties Unlocked

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to try it then! Thanks for your comment Carrieanne x

      Delete
  3. That blush looks beautiful! x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  4. I love your photography! And that blush from Bourjois looks too die for!xx

    Check out my recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It is a lovely shade! I'll check it out now! x

      Delete
  5. Everything about your blog is so nice,the L'Oreal concealer packaging looks quite pretty considering its drugstore x

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think the packaging is actually really sleek and nice for a drugstore product! x

      Delete
  6. The blush and the lipstick are really pretty! I really want to try something by Bourjois too :) but I can buy it only online !
    Have a lovely day xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely check their brand out, I really like it! x

      Delete
  7. I love Bourjois products so much, their CC cream is one of my absolute favourites and those blushes are amazing! :)

    xx
    Matea
    www.smilesnapsparkle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to try that! I definitely will try out some more Bourjois products in the future x

      Delete