Beauty Wishlist

Monday, May 02, 2016

beauty wishlist 2016
There are so many beauty products that other bloggers rave about so much it makes me want to purchase them too. Today I have compiled a list of all the items I lust for!

MAC lipstick - Velvet Teddy
There are many shades of MAC lipstick I would love to own, but if you are also a blogger you've probably already heard of Velvet Teddy. It's the perfect brown toned nude that every blogger that owns it raves about - and it's more brown toned it's very different to anything I own.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream
The makeup brand NYX has recently launched in some Boots stores in the UK with great prices and lots of good reviews from bloggers. There are a few products I would love to try from the brand, one of these being their Soft Matte Lip Creams. I've heard so many good reviews and they sound different so I would really like to try one.

Soap And Glory Supercat Eyeliner
I am a total newbie to all things eyeliner, so I would love to try Soap and Glory's Supercat liner because I've heard it's really easy to use. At £6.00 I've heard it's very good for the price so I would love to see what it's like!

MAC Lip Pencil
Recently I have been loving using my Maybelline lip pencil a lot, so I would love to try a MAC one because I have heard such good things about them.

L'Oreal Infalible Sculpt Contour Palette
I have never tried a contour palette but L'Oreal's from their Infalible Sculpt range has received some amazing reviews, as has Rimmel's Sculpting Palette. I would love to try one of these!

Benefit High Beam highlighter
I own a small version of this in a set which is running out so I would love to purchase the full sized version. It's a liquid highlighter and the brush applicator makes it so easy to apply!

The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
Alternatively, instead of Benefit's High Beam I would love to try The Balm's Mary Lou Manizer. Anyone who owns it has said it's their favourite ever highlighter so I would love to see what all the fuss is about!

Have you tried any of these products? I would love to hear your recommendations of what I could add to my wishlist! What beauty products would you love to try?

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. I really would like a MAC Lipstick, I like Peach Blossom I think. And I'd love to try a NYX lip cream, they all look so pretty!
    Charlotte <3
    http://vieaveccharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peach Blossom is such a pretty shade! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try some NYX lip products so badly! But I can buy them only online ! Also I want the Mary-Lou Manizer too <3 xx

    aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My nearest Boots that sells NYX is over an hour away so I just have to wait until next time I visit sadly! I've heard it's an amazing highlighter x

      Delete
    2. Only in recent months NYX is opening a few stores in Italy (of course not in my city)! But I can buy NYX products on Feelunique :) xx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try NYX products too, have heard a lot of great things about the lipsticks!!
    Love Emma
    Xox
    http://www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I! There are so many NYX products I'd like to try x

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried any of these products but i would also love to try the NYX lipstick and a Mac lip liner!

    Holly xx
    www.hollybundle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look so good! There are so many shades I want to try though! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  5. I really want to get the NYX products as well and the Mary Lou Manizer as they seem to good! - Lexi xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have heard so many great reviews of the Mary Lou Manizer! x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. They all look so nice! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  7. MAC Velvet Teddy and The Balm Mary Lou Manizer are up there on my own beauty wishlist! Aaaah I want them so bad after this post! Haha great post xxx

    Mae ♥

    http://sweetasmae.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I've heard so many great things about them! Thank you x

      Delete
  8. I've just tried my first 3 NYX products & I love them! My favourite is the liquid suede and the wonder stick. They're amazing! :) Also, I can't believe you're 15! Your blog is amazing :)
    Katie | Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sound so good, I will check them out now! Thank you so much! :) x

      Delete
  9. I really want to try a MAC lipstick! Lovely wishlist.

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely get Mary Lou Manizer - its incredible!! Supercat is the perfect eyeliner for beginners (or anyone tbh) I'm useless at eyeliner and the felt tip makes it easier. I'd love to try a MAC lip pencil, especially Boldly Bare and Soar! Great post as always Erin xx

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supercat sounds perfect then! Soar is definitely one of the shades I was thinking of getting, so nice! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  11. you should definitely treat yourself to a MAC lip pencil at some point, they are lovely x

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to, they look so good!x

      Delete
  12. I would love to try the Soap and Glory eye liner, I have heard such good things about it xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So have I! I've heard it's so easy to use x

      Delete
  13. benefit highbeam is definitely a necessary
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mini version and I love it so much I want to get the full size! The highlight is beautiful x

      Delete
  14. I really want to try the NYX matte creams aswell! I can never find them in my Boots so I will have to order them online! X
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They only have them in really big Boots stores I think so I may have to order online too if I don't get to a store that sells them soon!x

      Delete
  15. Velvet Teddy is one of my absolute go-to lip colours! If you're wanting to try a MAC lip pencil to go with it, I recommend Spice or Boldy Bare.

    Carly @ www.carly-heath.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking of getting Spice, that shade looks so good! Thanks for commenting Carly! x

      Delete
  16. This is such an awesome post to read! I would also love to try out the MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy. Surely it's got to be the most raved about one by now?! If you want to try out one of their lip liners, I would recommend the shade 'Soar', because it's one that Kylie Jenner wears and I personally love it. I also really want a NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream. How can you resist, especially for the price?! Considering all of the reviews and hype surrounding them, I definitely think it's about time I bite the bullet. Well, when I get some money that is!

    Jade xx | simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it must be! Soar is definitely one of the shades I am contemplating buying, it is so lovely and wearable! The price of the NYX lip creams is incredible, definitely too good to resist! Thanks for commenting Jade :) x

      Delete