Products I Need To Use More

Monday, May 23, 2016

There is so many products I own that I think I would love to use more, so today I am going to round them all up and share them with you!

Benefit's Benetint - Benetint is a product I always forget about because usually I will be wearing a lip balm or lipstick rather than a tint. Benetint gives a lovely pinky-red tint to the lips and it doesn't feel like you are wearing any product!

No.7 Smoothing Eye Shadow - My No.7 cream eyeshadow stick in the shade Pretty Pink is a gorgeous unique product, yet I don't tend to reach for it when I do my eye makeup. It's a beautiful base that needs more wear out of!

Zoella Beauty Body Scrub - Body scrubs are always something I forget to use and I really want to use my Zoella one more! It smells so lovely and fruity, perfect for the summer and since I've only used it a few times, it definitely needs more use from me!
No.7 Illuminating Beauty Fluid - I raved about this highlighter in February, but since then I seem to have suddenly stopped using it. This is because Benefit's High Beam has now become my go-to highlight so I forget to use my no.7 one!

Jack Wills Lip Balms - Because I love my Baby Lips lip balms so much, I always forget about all the many other lip balms I own, especially my Jack Wills ones! I think I don't use these as much because they are in a pot, but I still like using them when I do so they are definitely something I want to use more.

Soap and Glory's The Righteous Butter - Like a body scrub, I always seem to forget to use a body butter after my shower. When I do remember, The Righteous Butter is my favourite because it smells amazing and matches my Clean On Me shower gel which I use daily. I really need to remind myself to use this more often!

What products do you think you need to use more?

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. I love Benefits High Beam! The perfect highlighter for pale skin!

    BLUSH & NOISE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! It has such a stunning glow x

      Delete
  2. I really need to try more from No7 - such an underrated brand xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I own a few of their products and I really need to use them more often because they are amazing! x

      Delete
  3. The benetint sounds interesting. I don't think I've ever tried it. I might just have to. :)

    S .x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it and definitely recommend it! x

      Delete
  4. I love benetint! I have purchased my second bottle already and I find that it is so east to use and so easy to actually apply :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I love how easy it is, I should really use it more! x

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the No 7 highlighter! It's so easy for products to get pushed aside. I really need to use up some of my eyeshadow palettes! I think my goal is to hit pan on my naked 1 palette! :-)



    JennyLovesBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. The righteous butter is so good! This was a reminder to use it more so yay x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I also need to use it more because the scent is to die for!

      Delete
  7. I love the righteous butter so much. Jack Wills lip balms look gorgeous, are they any good? I always forget to use my benetint as well, I absolutely love the benebalm though!

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good! I really want to try benebalm! x

      Delete
  8. I use to love Benetint, but I don't reach for it anymore, thanks for the reminder! I love Zoe's scrub!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to use it more too! I'm glad I reminded you!x

      Delete
  9. I know what you mean about getting so into one product that you completely forget about other one's that you have. I'm going to have to try the high beam highlighter :D It looks so pretty and I've heard so many great things about it too! :D Something I need to start using more of are my other lip products that I have (I have a bunch because they're my weakness haha) but I've recently just been going back to my Kat Von D matte lip in the color lolita (highly recommend!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The high beam highlighter is amazing! I will have to look into that! I am always abandoning lip products when I get something new! x

      Delete
  10. The righteous butter is such a great product! xx
    www.chasingbelle23.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog girl! It is amazing that you are fifteen years old with all that knowledge, at fifteen I didn't even know what makeup is haha!!! I have plenty of body scrubs and I forget to use them too, but my skin needs more attention in the summer so I will definitely empty a few pots! :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that means a lot to me! Me too, body scrubs are always a must have during summer! x

      Delete
  12. I really need to use some different products. I literally use the same stuff everyday! X
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete