5 Apps Every Blogger Needs

Thursday, June 02, 2016

 5 Apps Every Blogger Needs
I love finding new apps to upp my blogging game, so today I've found 5 of my favourites to share with you!

Bloglovin' - Bloglovin' is an essential app for all bloggers, so you should definitely make sure you have this when you start blogging! I find it really easy to follow other bloggers and see when they have posted and I find the collections function really easy to save my favourite posts. You can follow my blog over on Bloglovin' here - I'm almost at 400 followers!

Snapseed - I featured this app when I wrote about how I edit my blog photos a couple of months back. Snapseed is a must-have app for photo editing. Its so easy to use, yet it absolutely transforms my photos. My favourite tool on it is the selective option, so I can brighten or increase the contrast on a particular area of my photo, but not all of it.

Google Keep - A notes app is also an essential in case you get an idea for a blog post on the go, and Google Keep is my favourite. I love it because I can access my notes on my phone, my iPad and also my computer.

Buffer - I'm still working this one out, but many bloggers who use Twitter to promote their blog post find it very useful. Buffer schedules tweets for you, so you can get it ready to tweet about your post hours before. It's a very useful tool if you often forget to promote your posts, and although I haven't used it often because I am afraid of spamming my Twitter feed with my posts, I always have amazing results when I do.

UNUM - If you are Instagram theme obsessed, UNUM will be your new best friend. This app bascially lets you see your Instagram theme ready before you post it. Of course, you might VSCO for this, but UNUM lets you swap photos around really easily, unlike VSCO.

Let me know what apps you use to help your blog in the comments!

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Fabulous post! This was sooo helpful as I've never even heard of most of these :) can't wait for more posts like this!! Bo xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it! If you would like to read more posts like this I'll make sure I post them! x

      Delete
  2. Totally agree about snapseed, it's the best editor for photos! X

    The Fashion Road
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Completely transforms my blog photos and I don't know what I would do without it! x

      Delete
  3. it is sad that android does not have unum :(

    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.tw/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! I used to have an android so I know how you feel! x

      Delete
  4. I find Buffer and Bloglovin' so useful, I use VSCO cam for my instagram but might try out UNUM x
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! It's really useful for planning your instagramm theme because you can switch the images around really easily! x

      Delete
  5. Bloglovin' is an essential! Its great for when you're bored because you can browse so many blogs. I need to download Buffer! xx

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true! Whenever I have a spare minute I scroll through my bloglovin' feed! You do, it's so useful! x

      Delete
  6. Bloglovin is amazing, how do you think I find you and other peoples amazing blogs?
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Me too, I love how easy it is to discover great blogs!x

      Delete
  7. Great post, I'll have to check all these apps out! xx

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you find them useful x

      Delete
  8. These sound like some great apps! I like to use the Instagram Layout App for when I'm creating collages to promote my latest post xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was unbelievably helpful, thank you so much!! <3 x
    ♡ Simply Lauren Elizabeth ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very useful post and I might check out buffer as I feel I could benefit from it :)

    Sonam - http://fashtasticflare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Buffer is so useful, you must try it! x

      Delete
  11. Loved this post! Super helpful! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for suggesting these, especially Snapseed and Buffer. I've been trying to find out Buffers name for ages but couldn't find it so that's good and also with snapseed, I've been looking for a better photo editing app. If you don't mind me asking, how do you add the text to your photos?? Sorry, if you don't want to answer that!!
    I love your blog so much,
    Kate xxx
    www.myinterneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading Kate, I'm glad it has helped you! Buffer is so good, as is snapseed, definitely the best editing app I've found! I use the app Phonto to add text to photos! x

      Delete