Sounds Of The Summer | Collab

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Today's post is a collab with one of my best blogging friends, Jade of SimplyJadey. I have been very excited for this collab because her blog is one of my favourites so you should definitely check it out and make sure you give her a follow on her social medias while you're there because she is so lovely!

When we started speaking we realised we had a lot in common, especially music, so we decided we had to write a post about music. We will be sharing 4 artists who's songs we know we are going to listen to a lot over the summer.

Ellie Goulding : Something In The Way You Move - If you have read my blog for a while you will know that I am a huge fan of Ellie and was lucky enough to see her live in a special concert back in February. Since then, I have still been constantly listening to her albums. Something In The Way You Move is her song I think I will be listening to the most during the summer, because it is really upbeat!

DNCE : Cake By The Ocean - As soon as I heard this song I knew it was going to be my song of the summer. It is really summery and catchy, and since I have always liked Joe Jonas since the Camp Rock days, it comes as no surprise I would like this song with his new band.

Coldplay : Hymn For The Weekend - Coldplay's album A Head Full Of Dreams is one I have been getting to know a lot recently. Their music is so summery and uplifting and it makes me feel very happy. Hymn For The Weekend is right at the top of my summer playlist, it is the type of song whenever it plays on the radio I turn it up really loud! I will be listening to their whole album throughout the summer though!

Shawn Mendes : Treat You Better - I was really excited that Shawn Mendes released a new song called Treat You Better earlier this month, just in time for summer. I really love Shawn Mendes' music, it is definitely worth listening to the whole of his Handwritten album if you haven't already. Treat You Better is amazing and I'm really excited for more music from him soon!

Thank you so much to Jade for collabing with me - make sure you check out her post now! What are you going to be listening to this summer?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I'm loving Shawn Mendes' Treat You Better! Also really liking Ariana Grande's new album, especially Moonlight and Leave Me Lonely xx

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to check out her new album then, thanks for sharing! x

      Delete
  2. I love all your picks! Cake by the ocean is definitely my summer song xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Ellie Goulding's music!! Great song picks!

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all wonderful songs that I will definitely be listening to this summer!! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really good, I know I will be listening to them all through the summer too! x

      Delete
  5. Loving your choices! Do you have Spotify or Deezer where we can follow you for more?! Bo xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I have Spotify, my name on there is Erin Croasdale! x

      Delete