Summer Fashion Wishlist

Monday, June 20, 2016

Out of the four topics I post about on my blog: beauty, music, fashion and lifestyle, fashion is the one I write about the least. I really want to change that and blog about fashion a lot more on my blog. Beauty posts are of course a lot easier to photograph, but I feel like I have really neglected the fashion side of my blog. Today I'm going to be sharing my summer fashion wishlist.

Hollister's graphic tees are so comfy and easy to wear, I own a few of them but I haven't bought one for a while and I love the ones they have in at the moment, especially this one.

I am a huge fan of striped tees at the moment, and this one from Urban Outfitters is really nice. It is the sort of t-shirt I know I would get a lot of wear out of!

I have seen so many people wearing these lace up style tops recently, and although I don't think I could pull it off I love the ones they have in Hollister. They also come in a variety of lovely colours - I don't know which one I would choose!

I love the style of Mom Jeans and I'm always hearing good things about Topshop jeans so I would love to try these. I think Mom jeans are a good alternative to the skinny jeans I'm always wearing.

I love some of the items by Tee & Cake, a brand sold in Topshop, especially this vintage NASA tee. It's something a bit different and I really like it.

I probably won't be going anywhere with a Pull And Bear for a while sadly but I love the style and fit of this sleeveless top. I also really like this top from Pull And Bear too, the prices of their tops are so affordable to say how nice they are.
I love wearing playsuits in the summertime because they are very comfortable yet also can be dressed up. New Look have some really lovely ones in at the moment, especially this floral one.

What is on your fashion wishlist at the moment?

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. I am in serious need of a plaid/tartan shirt for summer for layering! xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I own way too many plaid shirts it is crazy! I put myself on a shirt buying ban because I just love them too much! x

      Delete
  2. I've got a long list of playsuits which I want to get!
    Charlotte // www.charlottespicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graphic tees are something I wanna have a few of for definite this summer!x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I wear them all the time because they are so comfy yet lovely! x

      Delete
  4. Graphic tees are something I really want but also rompers and mom jeans. I always see everybody rocking them and I want one too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have recently been looking for a playsuit and the one you included is perfect!! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful list of lovely clothes! xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fashion this year, I think its a lot different!

    I have just clicked follow to bloglovin!
    Amyx
    amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw I loved this post! I defenitely think you should do more!! I really want to get some mom jeans this summer, they are on the top of my wish list xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks, I love the Nasa tee, I wanted one so badly I robbed my boyfriends haha! So comfy and easy to wear, plus it's a nice change from wearing dresses all the time too! Really loving the New Look playsuit too!

    Sarah :)
    Saloca in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete