The 100th Post

Thursday, June 23, 2016

In about a months time I will have posted my first ever blogpost 'An Introductory Blogpost', 2 years ago. The post you are currently reading marks the one hundredth post on my blog.

I'm not exactly why or how I started blogging. I loved to read blogs by Zoella, Tanya Burr and In The Frow. Upon discovering the website 'blogger', one random night in May 2014 set up itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk. I posted my first post two months later because I didn't have a clue how to publish a post and I didn't know what I wanted to write.

100 posts ago I had no idea how to blog. I didn't know what Bloglovin' was, I didn't know how to promote my posts on Twitter, I didn't know how to interact with other bloggers and I didn't know how to take a blog photo.

'Blogs are for writing' I thought, 'Why would photos matter?' My blog photos have improved a lot over the past 100 posts. I used to place my products on my carpet and hope for the best. They were a bit blurry and badly filtered. I'm quite proud of how much I've improved, and what I love is that I am always learning. 100 posts from now I will probably laughing at the photos in this post.



Blogging has helped me improve my writing too. I don't ramble half as much now as I used to thank goodness, my second ever post 'August Favourites' makes me cringe how much I waffled on. Blogging has really helped me to find my own writing style and now I enjoy writing just as much as I used to when I was younger.

But my favourite thing about blogging is the community. I am very happy to have gained over 400 followers on Bloglovin' over my past 100 posts, and over 500 Twitter followers. It isn't all about numbers though; I feel so lucky to have formed friendships through blogging, especially with the #teenageteam girls. They are so lovely to chat to and I can't wait to see where our little group takes us.

I look forward to my next 100 posts on my blog, and I thank you for reading and following. Whether this is your first post you've ever read of mine, or you have read many, I appreciate it so much. Blogging is an amazing platform because it gives me a place for me to share my thoughts, and people are actually interested in reading them.

Thank you for reading, and let me know in the comments if you have any ideas of what I should post in my next 100 posts!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Aw well done lovely for your 100th! It's so scary to think we both started our blogs in the extact same month in the same year and now we are both chatting in the teenage team project! I can't wait to see what your blog as in store for the future xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wow, I can't believe we started around the same time! It's so lovely to chat to you in the teenage team now! x

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your 100th post! Its so rewarding when you can look back at old posts to see how much you have improved. Excited to see more posts! x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I have improved a lot! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on your 100th post lovely!! :) I hope you keep going for many, many more.

    Katie // wordsbykatie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow youve written 100 posts that's amazing! Congrats...

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, I loved this post so much! Congratulations on it being your 100th - you should be super proud. I'm so glad you're a part of the #teenageteam and I'm also extremely happy to call you one of my very best friends. Here's to the next 100!

    Love you always <3

    Jade xo | simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jade! I am so happy to be part of the teenage team and have you as one of my lovely friends! x

      Delete
  6. You ave come so far Erin! Love you being part of the #Teenageteam xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love to chat to you in our teenage team too! x

      Delete