A few of my favourite things...

Thursday, July 28, 2016

july favourites everything erin
It's the end of another month and time for another favourites! This month I've been loving quite a few things that I'm excited to share with you!

NYX's soft matte lip creams are a great favourite of mine this month. I have been loving the shades 'Athens' and 'Abu Dhabi'. They are great products which I reviewed recently. Not only is their packaging very lovely, they look and feel amazing on the lips too.

july favourites everything erin
Another product I have been loving is the sample of Benefit's Gimme Brow I recently received with Glamour Magazine. Using this my brows stay in place all day, and it provides volume too. I've been very impressed with the sample of this Benefit product this month.

At the start of the month I went to see The Sound Of Music. The musical is on tour this year and I went to see it in Blackpool, the venue closest to me. I really enjoyed it so if you're a musical lover like I am I highly recommend you check out the other dates and towns they are performing in.
july favourites everything erin

The album I have been loving most this month is The 1975's I Like It When You Sleep Because You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It. I have listened to it so much this month that I'm planning to do a full review soon! A couple of my favourite songs include She's American, The Sound and This Must Be My Dream.

This month I have also been loving the TV show Friends. I'm pretty sure everyone has watched an episode of this but I hadn't actually watched it until this month. In need of cheering up I wanted to watch something funny so I thought, Friends is supposed to be a funny show. It really is! Some episodes even make me cry with laughter! I also have been loving the new season of Pretty Little Liars, it's so intense and I love it.

july favourites everything erin

Also, thank you so much for 500 followers on Bloglovin'! It means so much to me to reach that milestone, it doesn't feel like long since I hit 100! I also recently got a new Instagram account @everythingxerin and I would love to follow you over on there!

What have you been loving recently?


You Might Also Like

32 comments

  1. I recently seen the 1975 at Benicassim, they were so good! I'm also loving the new series of Pretty Little Liars, it has been ridiculous lately!

    Jen / Velvet Spring x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I am so jealous! I would love to see them live! PLL is so tense at the moment, I love it! x

      Delete
  2. So want to watch friends and congrats on reaching 500 followers!

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so funny! I really recommend you watch it! Thank you so much Candice x

      Delete
  3. I'm still yet to try anything from NYX but they sound amazing. Great post!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh check out your local NYX counter, I think you'll find something you love! I spent ages swatching at their counter! Thank you Anika x

      Delete
  4. I also got a sample of the Benefit Gimme Brow, it's really good - I may well gave to invest in the full sized version! Love your blog, and the photo's are gorgeous!

    Love Frances x

    www.royallyrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I'm really considering purchasing the full size! The sample has really impressed me. Thank you Frances, that means so much to me! x

      Delete
  5. The Nyx products look incredible and now really want to try out as does the Benefit Gimme Brow. Also congratulations on 500!

    Ellie || Elzita X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing! You should definitely check them out Ellie! Thanks so much! x

      Delete
  6. I love the Sound of Music film, I really want to see it live but I don't think it is coming anywhere near where I live. Congrats on 500 followers! xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've loved it for as long as I can remember and I've always wanted to see it at the theatre so I was really happy to find out they were performing quite close to where I live! Thank you Laura lovely! x

      Delete
  7. Ah I'm so in love with the soft matte lip cremes, but I feel like you, I & the rest of the makeup-lovers out there are at the moment! They're just a little dream. Also, congratulations on 500 followers my darling..!! Amazing ^_^

    Katie // Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree! The soft matte lip creams are wonderful! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it! x

      Delete
  8. Lovely post, Erin! I'm definitely going to checkout the 1975's latest album on Spotify now.

    Congratulations on 500 followers! That's absolutely incredible. I'm almost at 100- and I'm on cloud 9. Looking forward to future posts. xx

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, congratulations! Enjoy The 1975's new album! It's amazing so I'm sure you'll love it x

      Delete
  9. I was just listening to that album the other day! It is really good

    Mybeautyandbrownies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done lovely for reaching 500 followers, you deserve it so much! I've never watched friends and I feel like I am missing out on so much xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole, I really appreciate that! I was missing out until I finally decided to watch it this month! x

      Delete
  11. Congratulations on 500 followers! I love the Sound of Music and haven't watched friends in a long long time, but now I must xo

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it too! Enjoy watching Friends again, it's so funny! x

      Delete
  12. Wow, your blog is amazing! I love it! xx
    Would you like to follow each other? If yes, please follow me on the both of my blogs and let me know in the comments of my newest posts so I can follow you ASAP.
    Have a great day!

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure I will check out your blogs now x

      Delete
    2. Followed you on Instagram too, it seems like you have really awesome photos! :)
      Mine is @vildanasuta if you want to check it out! :)

      Delete
  13. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog.

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love FRIENDS and The Sound of Music is one of my favourite musical! Also, congrats on 500 followers!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Sound Of Music has to be one of my favourites too! Thank you so much! x

      Delete
  15. I LOVE Gimme Brow it's my holy grail brow product xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fast becoming mine too! I have started to love it the past few weeks! x

      Delete