Beauty Brands I Want To Try

Monday, July 04, 2016


There are so many brands I hear other bloggers rave about on a daily basis which I think that I really need to try! Today I am going to round up some brands I would really love to try over the next few months.

NYX - Now that NYX have their products in quite a few UK Boots stores, I'm hoping to try some products from their brand soon. There are quite a few products I would love to try, such as their soft matte lip creams and their baked blushes, so let me know your favourites in the comments!

Kiko - From a glance, you would expect Kiko's products to be quite expensive, but they are actually really affordable! Their eyeshadows are a product I would really like to try because they are less than £3 and I have heard they are very pigmented! The shop is really busy everytime I go past, but next time I visit the Trafford Centre I will have to make sure I pop in!

Too Faced - Too Faced is a brand I have wanted to try out for quite a while now, but I rarely see their products in stores! I would especially love to try out their Natural Eyes palette one day because all of the 9 shades look really stunning and wearable.

Makeup Revolution -  The amount of blogposts I've read praising this brand is crazy! Their palettes are so affordable yet apparently really good quality too. I definitely will make sure I have a good look at their brand next time I am in Superdrug.

The Balm - I love The Balm's packaging and I've heard amazing things about their brands from bloggers. Their brand is sold in Debenhams and Superdrug, so while I've been in there I have had a little look at their brand. They are fairly expensive but I would love to try the Lou Manizers one day.

Soap & Glory Makeup - I am a huge fan of Soap and Glory's bath and body products, but their makeup is something I have wanted to try for such a long time now, but for some reason I never have. Next time I need a new mascara I would love to try their thick and fast one, and as I said in my beauty wishlist I would like to try their supercat eyeliner too.

What beauty brands would you like to try?

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Lovely list, I don't wear makeup but I would love to try some MAc lipsticks xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love MAC lipsticks so when you wear makeup I recommend you try one! x

      Delete
  2. I would love to try Urban Decay and Mac Lipsticks!

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are both great brands! They have to be my favourite lipsticks x

      Delete
  3. Nice post! I really want to try out some products from Kiko but it isn't in Ireland yet so I'll just have to wait.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I hope you get a Kiko soon, I really want to go to one too! x

      Delete
  4. I am obsessed with mac lipsticks especially the matte ones. You need to try the Kiko extra sculpt mascara it is amazing xx

    http://beauty-voguex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I will have to check that mascara out! x

      Delete
  5. This was a great post idea Erin! I really want to try Too Faced too! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are a lovely brand and their packaging is gorgeous so now I really want to try their products! Thank you Kate x

      Delete
  6. I really want to try out the NYX soft matte lip creams and the Too Faced natural eyes palette! Thanks for sharing x
    http://thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try that palette! Thanks for reading Izzy x

      Delete
  7. I really want to try Too Faced, I've only ever seen their products in the Debenhams on Oxford Street! I love Makeup Revolution, you should check out their eyeshadow palettes! Xx

    Phoebe & Abida | phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I wish they were sold in more shops! I will do! x

      Delete
  8. I really want to try NYX matte lip creams too and some Too Faced palettes. I've just bought a Makeup Revolution eye shadow palette too and currently writing a first impressions blog post on it which should be up soon, watch this space! xx

    Claire ❤| My Little Memoir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I will have to check it out then! x

      Delete
  9. I hear so many great things about Makeup Revolution also..I need to try that one!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've also never tried Soap and Glory products due to the fact that they're not available in NZ so I can't wait till I can get my hands on them :)
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! I love their body products x

      Delete
  11. I just picked up the Makeup Revolution Pro Illuminate highlighter and OMG it is stunning and super inexpensive! I cannot recommend that one enough!!

    xx
    Nida | Caked To The Nines

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to try so many of these brands! What I will say though is make sure you yes the NYX lip creams as they often come out completely different colours to the tube!

    Mybeautyandbrownies.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete