June Favourites

Friday, July 01, 2016


It is so strange to type that we are already half way through 2016, but it's true - the first 6 months of our year are over and it's time to reflect on my June favourites.

One of my beauty favourites this month has to be my MAC lipstick in the shade Faux. I have really loved this lipstick recently, it feels so creamy and is a lovely wearable shade.
I have been loving wearing my New Look blazer style jacket this month too. I couldn't find my own one on the New Look website, however this one from Topshop is similar, just a little more fitted. It has been really lovely to wear when I need a jacket but something light, and I really love the style.

A favourite of mine this month have to be my Adidas Stan Smiths. I have owned these for a few months now and they are hands down the comfiest shoes I have ever worn. I've done a fair bit of walking this month but my feet hardly hurt because of my shoes so I really do love them.

My music favourite this month has to be Shawn Mendes. I love his Handwritten album, the songs are so lovely and calming! A few of my favouites on Handwritten have to be Strings, Aftertaste and A Little Too Much. I really love his new single Treat You Better too.


Something a little different I have been enjoying this month is being a part of the #teenageteam here. You can read my blog page all about it here for more information, but basically this month a group of teenage bloggers have created a huge group chat. Everyone is so lovely and it is so good to have them all to talk to. We also have been doing penpals which I have loved doing with my amazing penpal Kizzi, and in July we are starting twitter chats and a group blog too.

What have you been loving this month?


You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I have been loving the #teenageteam too! Going to listen to Handwritten now! xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love our teenage team so much! Enjoy listening to Handwritten! x

      Delete
  2. I have also been loving the #teenageteam and may have to invest in that lipstick, it's stunning!
    Hollie xx
    www.enamouredbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it is so lovely to chat to you all! It is a gorgeous lipstick x

      Delete
  3. Shawn Mendes is such an amazing singer, I love aftertaste. Faux looks like such a beautiful lipstick! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that song too! Faux is such a lovely shade! Thank you x

      Delete
  4. I love your shoes!! It's been amazing chatting to you as part of the #teenageteam I can't wait to see what happens in the future, our little group has got so close xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Our group has got so close in the space of a month so I can't wait to see what the future holds! x

      Delete
  5. I'm loving Shawn Mendes new album so much too, especially A Little Too Much! Such a good song! Loved this post girl :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know, it's such an empowering song which has helped me out a lot this month x

      Delete
  6. Great picks! I love my Stan Smiths.

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, they are so comfortable! x

      Delete
  7. #teenageteam has been amazing this month and faux just looks beautiful x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! The teenage team has been an amazing thing to be a part of this month x

      Delete
  8. I've been loving the teenage team and shawn mendes too. Great picks! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Shawn Mendes, he is amazing! x

      Delete
  9. Shawn Mendes is just amazing his songs have that calmness to it, I also loved 'A little too much'! You have a new blog reader over here...

    Nadia (http://c0ffeessions.blogspot.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are so calming, especially A Little Too Much, so useful in stressful times especially! Yay, I will have to go check out your blog too now! x

      Delete
  10. I see that shawn mendes all over your posts :) Hahah, I love him and his music, too!

    xx Solange

    ReplyDelete