Summer Haul

Thursday, July 07, 2016


Recently I have been on a couple of shopping trips and bought quite a few lovely items I thought I would share with you in a haul post.

I went to Cheshire Oaks outlet a few weeks ago and picked up a couple of things there. I love Cheshire Oaks because you can get some really nice things fairly cheap.

I first of all went to the Cosmetics Company Store and bought a MAC Ellie Goulding patent polish lip pencil in the shade Revved. I was so excited to see it there because I really wanted to find another item from Ellie's lovely limited edition range. It's a beautiful coral shade and it's so moisturising. It feels amazing to wear so I'm really glad to have picked it up.


The other item I bought while I was at Cheshire Oaks is my Michael Kors bag. Because it was sold at an outlet store it was over half price the RRP. I have wanted a Michael Kors bag for a couple of years now, especially a blue one so I was over the moon to find this, I'm still really excited that I own it.


The other items in my haul I bought on a trip to Manchester. The first two shops I headed to in Manchester was my favourite clothing stores, Hollister and Jack Wills. I knew both of these shops had sales on so I was really excited to see what they had in.

In Jack Wills I purchased this blue sweater for £26. I've worn this once already and it is so comfy. It's a really nice colour and for the price it was really worth it. I can't wait to wear this lots next winter. From Hollister I bought a blue and white striped tee for only £9. I am loving stripy tops at the moment and I think I'll wear this a lot during the summer.


I then headed to HMV to purchase a couple of CDs. I picked up Shawn Mendes' Handwritten because I have been listening to this on Spotify for a long time now and I really wanted the physical copy. I also picked up The 1975's new album which I can't wait to properly listen to. My favourite song so far off that album is She's American.



I finally went to Boots because there was a few makeup items I wanted to buy. After spending a while swatching products from the very busy NYX counter,  I bought a soft matte lip cream in the shade 'Athens'. I have wanted to try the brand NYX for quite some time now and I'm very excited to own a soft matte lip cream.
I also picked up the Rimmel Sculpting Palette. I really wanted a cooler toned bronzer for contour and this palette looked really good so I can't wait to give it a try.


The last product I bought was a mini Benefit high beam for £5. On my way to the tills I spotted the Benefit minis stand and because my high beam has pretty much ran out, I really needed to buy a new one so I thought the mini size would be perfect for now.

What have you bought recently?


You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. I love high beam it gives such a natural glow! The nyx counter is always so busy in boots! x

    http://beauty-voguex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's so hard to look at the NYX products isn't it - it's so busy! x

      Delete
  2. I love everything you bought! That bag is absolutely stunning I am very jealous xx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some really great stuff! Had no idea Mac had a collaboration with Ellie

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! It was launched in December but it was limited edition, I think you can still pick up some at 30% off at the MAC website though! x

      Delete
  4. I love that benefit brought out those minis, they are so cheap and seem to last me ages. That hollister top is also really cute - i love anything striped!

    Jen / Velvetspring.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I just realised I own way too many stripy tops at the moment! I love them too! x

      Delete
  5. Lovely post, Erin! I adore that Michael Kors bag! I have a blue cross body one. Perfect for any season really! Looking forward to your next post. x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love getting a bag perfect for all seasons! x

      Delete
  6. Lovely haul! I'm a little envious of all that you got, I may have to pop into the shops to pick up a few of these.

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul. I love NYX's lip creams! I definitely need to try High Beam.

    Nicole | In The Life of NM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, it's lovely! I really want some more of the NYX lip creams now! Thank you Nicole x

      Delete
  8. You bought so many nice things, I really want to try high beam! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I love High Beam, it's so pretty! Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  9. Love these types of posts, the bag and the NYX products are so nice!x
    www.kateejessicayoung.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will have to try and do more in future then! x

      Delete
  10. high beam is one of my absolute faves, i use it all the time!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  11. The MK bag is just beautiful and such a bargain! The lip products you got look lovely too. Great haul x
    -Alice

    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a really good bargain! x

      Delete
  12. The jumper looks so lovely, I love looking in the Hollister sales, there are some really good bargains in them xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I always find amazing things in Hollister sales, once I bought a dress for £7.99 that was worth over £50! x

      Delete
  13. I love your purchases, this has really made me want to go on a shopping trip!
    Amy x
    Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to try the high beam product, I've heard so many great things. Great choices! x

    https://57-days.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/22-reasons-to-thank-my-friends.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do, I love it! Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  15. Just discovered your blog and omg I love it so much Erin!! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Morgan! That means a lot :) x

      Delete
  16. OMG, I really like your photos :D Congrats for the blog, it's amazing! x
    Mia | https://my-world-vibes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I discovered your blog just now through www.meetmeinmelford.blogspot.co.uk and I'm now obsessed! Keep doing what your doing, its going great :)
    - Laura x
    www.laurasw0rld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Laura, that means a lot to me! I'll check your blog out too now! x

      Delete