3 Summer Jackets

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer isn't my favourite season, but one thing I love about it is being able to go out without needing to wear heavy coats. This summer I have been enjoying wearing 3 lovely lightweight jackets, all of which I've purchased from New Look.


The Black Bomber Jacket
These jackets are all the rage this year, and I too gave into this trend. The black bomber jacket matches with anything and is perfect for when I need to wear a little more than a t-shirt on a summers day.


The Blazer Style Jacket
I bought this jacket a few months ago so although it's now unavailable in New Look, you can purchase a very similar jacket in Topshop here. My Jacket from New Look costed £25 and although it's not the best quality (getting it caught onto hangers in shops isn't the best look!) it's so comfortable to wear and matches with anything. It is not quite a blazer, it's a little looser fitted than your avarage one, but it still has that smart look and feel about it.

The Navy 'Scuba' Bomber Jacket
This jacket is similar to my black one, but not only is it navy, it is this 'scuba style' material. This makes it a bit thicker and I really like it. It also features a zip on the sleeve which I'm not that keen on but it is a nice detail. I don't really like the bomber jackets that look really shiny, so in this material it isn't and that's why I like it so much.

Also in the outfit:
Top | Hollister
Jeans | Hollister
What jackets have you been loving this season?

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Loving bomber jackets at the minute aswell! Great post!!

    Emma• www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is, and it's really comfortable and lightweight too! x

      Delete
  3. Such nice jackets! Tbh, summer isn't my favourite seaosn either haha
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My favourite season is autumn because it is so cosy! x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous! x
    Morgan | www.justmorgs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! I got a bomber jacket recently too, I haven't worn it yet as I have no idea what to wear it with.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Mine are quite neutral colours so I feel like I can wear them with a lot! x

      Delete
  6. I love all of these jackets, especially the bomber jacket! It really suits you. x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the bomber jacket trend this season. I brought one from zara a few months ago and ive worn it so much! x
    - Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice! I get a lot of wear out of mine too x

      Delete
  8. I've been loving the bomber jacket trend lately! Though I'm the same in that I don't like the shiny kind. I like colors that are a bit more neutral so that black bomber jacket is really catching my attention! I think I'm going to have to buy one for myself come this fall :D

    http://crystallizeddaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Some of them I see are really shiny and I'm not so keen on that. Mine aren't though and that's why I really like them! Let me know what colour you get! x

      Delete
  9. I have the New Look bomber jacket it's really nice and the other jackets look lovely

    Ellie X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice isn't it Ellie! Thank you x

      Delete
  10. Nice choices!
    xx

    Mia | my-world-vibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Leather is always in fashion specially in winters. Coz we have to wear stylish stuff so we can go with stylish leather jackets.Summer Jackets Amazing design and stylish stuff i liked it alot. I have known some of these kinda website in this valentine i gifted my boyfriend and he loved it.

    ReplyDelete