Top 3 Most Used Beauty Products

Thursday, August 25, 2016

There are certain beauty products that no matter what, I will always go back to and use everyday. Today I've decided to round up the 3 beauty products I use the most. It's been hard to narrow it down to three but I just about managed - these are 3 makeup products I simply couldn't live without!

L'Oreal Touche Magique Concealer:
I've tried a few concealers but this one is by far my favourite, it matches my skin tone perfectly because it isn't too orange toned. I use this all the time now to cover blemishes and it conceals them really well.



Benefit's Gimme Brow:
Benefit's Gimme Brow is a product I have recently discovered when I got a free sample in Glamour magazine. It keeps my brows in place all day, while also providing volume. I'm thinking of buying the full size when it runs out because I'm really impressed with it!

Maybelline Baby Lips:
These are my holy grail lip balms - I can't stand dry lips so I can't live without them! I will always have a baby lips in my bag wherever I go. My favourite shades are Too Cool, the clear Dr Rescue balm, and Coral Crave, again from the Dr Rescue collection but a coral tinted balm.


What beauty products do you use the most?

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Oe the gimme brow sounds like something I could really do with

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you check it out Candice! It keeps brows in place all day and I've been loving it lately x

      Delete
  2. The doctor rescue lip balms are so nice also the gimme brow looks really good X Ellie || Elzita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! The Gimme Brow is also amazing, I only have the sample size but I have really enjoyed using it recently x

      Delete
  3. One of my most used beauty products is most probably Babylips too haha, especially the Dr. Rescue ones, those ones are so lovely! Leonie x
    https://prettyrainclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my favourite lip balms! I always have one in my bag wherever I go and the Dr Rescue ones are amazing x

      Delete
  4. I remember trying the original baby lips that were available in NZ which were different from the other ones I had seen in the US and such. I loved the formula and there was one time when it completely melted in my bagwhich put me off baby lips!
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a shame! I have had a couple that have broke - once the balm got stuck to the lid and I was so sad! They are so moisturising though and I've never used a better lip balm so I can't resist getting more! x

      Delete
  5. These are some great products! I've tried the Baby Lips and they're great! x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love them! Thanks for commenting Alice x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting Vildana, that means so much! x

      Delete
  7. I love the maybeline baby lips but I always seem to loose mine! I've never managed to get to the end of one! 😂

    Beautifulearful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither actually! A couple of mine have broken but I don't mind too much because they are the best lip balms! x

      Delete
  8. I swear by gimme brow, an absolute lifesaver when you have thick brows like me! x

    wordsofquigg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's an incredible product, isn't it?! x

      Delete
  9. I LOVE Gimme Brow! I've used it since it came out a few years ago, couldn't live without it! x

    www.stephiebeau.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have only started using it recently but I agree, I defo couldn't live without it either! x

      Delete
  10. I totally use gimme brow!

    S.x http://ramblingsofayoungprgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay me too! I love it! Thanks for commenting Samantha! x

      Delete
  11. Gimme brow is my fave, I am yet to but the new bottle tho xox
    www.emmalanglands.co.uk

    ReplyDelete