Autumn Playlist

Tuesday, October 11, 2016


I've not written a playlist post in what seems like forever. I love summing up my current playlist of the season, not only to share some amazing songs with you all, but also so next autumn I can look back and see what I was enjoying this time last year.


Say You Won't Let Go - James Arthur
I'm so excited James Arthur has made a comeback to music, I still listen to his old album a lot. Say You Won't Let Go is such as beautiful song, I don't understand how you could not like it?! It is so deserving of 2 weeks at number one.

This Town - Niall Horan
 I love One Direction and as much as I miss them, I've been excited for some of their solo music (particulary hearing what Niall & Harry choose to do). I feel This Town is very niall and I love it.

Still Falling For You - Ellie Goulding
 I'm always mentioning Ellie on my blog, here we are again! I'm still loving her latest single Still Falling For You. Ellie's one of the only artists I seem to never be able to overplay.

Mercy - Shawn Mendes
I love Shawn Mendes and his new single Mercy. It's far my favourite song off his new album Illuminate - hopefully I'll be doing a full review on that soon!

Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran
 This song from Ed's debut album + has autumn in the title so what a more fitting choice for an autumn favourites? I listened to it a little last autumn and I'll be listening to it this year too.

How To Save A Life - The Fray
An older choice but a good one nonetheless. I heard someone do a version of it on X Factor a couple of weeks back and rembered how much I like it.

Kids - One Republic
Aparently One Republic are my most listened to artist on Spotify recently? They've taken the spot from Ellie! I have actually listened to a few songs by them recently, particularly their new single Kids.

Send Them Off! - Bastille
I've only listened to this once or twice upon posting this, but I feel like I'll listen to it a lot more throughout the season. I loved Good Grief in the summer so I think I'll like this just as much.

Walking In The Wind - One Direction
This song is so autumnal, I love listening to it on the windier mornings to school, it just feels really fitting!

That's My Girl - Fifth Harmony
I'm not a big Fifth Harmony fan at all, but I surprisingly really love their new song That's My Girl. It's really catchy and empowering, I've listened to it so much already. 





What have you been listening to recently?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Loved this post, I love seeing what songs and artists other people are listening to at the moment!!
    Hollie xx
    holliethorpe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great playlist, The Fray are the perfect autumn choice!

    Anika | anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm so glad James Arthur is back - also loving Niall's single and The Fray are such an oldie but I really good band! I've been listening to lots of Gabrielle Aplin and Hozier for autumn vibes ♡ Lily xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I've missed his music! I agree, Niall's song is amazing! I must go and listen to them now then x

      Delete
  4. These are such great picks! Some of my favorite artists :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete