What I've Been Loving In September

Saturday, October 01, 2016


It's hardly felt a month since I was typing up my last monthly favourites for August, but here I am sharing everything I've loved in September. September has gone in a flash, perhaps because I've been so busy going back to school this month! I haven't even had as much time this month to have many new favourites but I do have a few things to share.

I spoke about my first impressions of this SEVENTEEN highlighter a few weeks back, and since then I've used it almost all the time. It provides a lovely highlight and stays glowing all day! I also think it is such great value for money because you get so much in the bottle for only £5.99.

Something else I've been loving is the One Direction Between Us perfume. I got this last Christmas along with their You&I scent and until this month I always prefered the You&I one. It is more fruity than Between Us which I enjoyed in the spring and summer, but now I prefer Between Us because it's much more autumnal. It's also really long lasting, perhaps I've noticed this more because I've worn body mists rather than perfumes a lot recently, but it lasts all day which I'm really impressed with.




Because autumn has finally arrived I've started wearing lots of burgundy again, so when I was thinking of things I loved this month burgundy clothing came to mind. One of my favourites being my burgundy bomber jacket which I bought from New Look recently. This one is more padded than my other two bomber jackets so it's perfect when I need a bit of a warmer jacket in autumn.



Of course, my music favourite for this month is McFly, because I went to see them live in concert this month! I did a whole post about it, it was that amazing! I had such a great view and they sounded incredible. Definitely up there with my favourite concerts, it was such an amazing experience.

When I wasn't listening to McFly this month, my favourite song has to be James Arthur's new single Say You Won't Let Go. When his first album came out a couple of years ago I really liked it (so much I went to see him on tour!) so when I saw he had a new song out, I had to listen to it, but I wasn't expecting much. I was blown away. It's such a beautiful song with lovely lyrics, worth the listen!

What have you been loving this month?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Lovely picks! I've never tried anything from Seventeen before. I'm not even sure if they sell that here where I live, lol. But that highlighter sounds really nice. I'll have to keep a look out to see if I can find it in stores :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sell it in Boots in the UK! It's an amazing affordable brand, the highlighter is so good x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! :D

    GIVEAWAY : http://living-like-v.blogspot.ba/2016/09/30k-views-giveaway-wsdear.html

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous you saw Mcfly, I am so glad you enjoyed it though! James Arthurs new song is so amazing, I have been obsessed with it to!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love James Arthur's song, it is so beautiful! I am so excited to start wearing burgandy again now that it is autumn xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've had a wonderful month! :-)

    ~ Jasmin N
    littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm completely with you on James Arthurs song, I'm obsessed! x

    www.taintedblues.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete