What's In My Travel Makeup Bag?

Thursday, October 27, 2016

As you read this post I will be on my holiday in Portugal. Deciding what makeup to take with me was a tough decision so I decided to share what I chose on my blog with you all!

L'Oreal La Touche Magique Concealer:
This is my favourite concealer so I am without a doubt taking this. I use it daily since I bought it last April and I haven't found a single concealer better than it. It's affordable and matches my skin perfectly! I am also taking my Bare Minerals Precision Concealer brush to apply this with.


Rimmel Sculpting Palette:
I chose this palette mostly because of the bronzer, it is my perfect contouring shade and I use it all the time! I thought it may be useful to bring a blush too so instead of bringing one of my individual ones it will save space taking a kit with me.

Benefit Mini High Beam:
This is my favourite highlighter ever and is so useful for taking with me because it is in a mini size. It is such a pretty, pink iridescent highlighter and brightens my face so well.

Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics:
I chose this eyeshadow palette because all the shades are really neutral and wearable. Using the six amazing shades in this palette you can create a variety of looks from minimal to smokey so it should be perfect. It's also a great travel size too.

Maybelline Transparent Brow Drama:
I'm not a fan of the tinted brow drama's from Maybelline anymore because they can leave your brows feeling a little crisp, but the transparent one does a good job of keeping your brows in place all day.

Benefit Mini Roller Lash:
Again I am taking another mini sized product, this time my mascara. Roller Lash is my favourite mascara and it has sadly almost run out in my mini sized so I am definitely tempted to pick up a new full sized one at duty free.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm:
Onto the lip products, I have quite a selection to cover all bases! First of all a NYX lip cream, I chose this so if I want to wear something on my lips, perhaps during the day, but not a lipstick this is perfect. Stockholm is a really pretty pinky-nude shade so I chose that one because it's different to my lipsticks.

MAC Lipstick in Velvet Teddy:
I'm hopefully going to purchase another MAC lipstick in the duty free while they are cheaper, but I'll also be taking with me my Velvet Teddy lipstick. It's my favourite brown toned nude and the lipstick I currently wear the most so it's a must-have for me!

Urban Decay VICE lipstick in Back Talk:
I actually posted a review of this lovely lipstick recently if you would like to read all my thoughts on it! It's so different to Velvet Teddy and it's also my newest lipstick so I decided to take it. It's a purple toned pink lipstick and I really like it, particularly because it's so different to what I usually wear.

Maybelline Dr Rescue Baby Lips in Coral Crave:
I couldn't bear not taking a lip balm, especially because it will be warmer on holiday than at home and I hate the feeling of dry lips. I chose Coral Crave so it's still a tinted one - although I'm sure when I apply this my lips look the exact same colour!



What are your travel makeup must-haves?


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. high beam is one of my faves, i love how it creates a lit from within glow. my travel must have is my sleek au naturel palette because the shadows are gorgeous & i use one for my brows xx

    phoebe & abida // phoebida.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I'll have to check out the sleek palette, I've actually never tried that brand before but always really wanted to! x

      Delete
  2. Great picks! These all sound lovely. Have a great time in Portugal :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. These products look great! I would love to try the NYX Lip Cream and the Rimmel Sculpting Palette! Have lovely holiday!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The NYX lip creams are definitely worth trying x

      Delete
  4. Hope you have an amazing time in Portugal! I never know what to take with me on holiday but I always try and take stuff that is small and has multiple purposes so it takes up minimum space in my bag xx
    I love Autumn and this made me love it even more aha! my favourite thing is hot chocolate with marshmallows xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Me too, I love small and handy palettes that cover multiple bases! x

      Delete
  5. I've recently got the NYX lip cream in Stockholm and it's been basically all that's on my lips these past few weeks! I hope you have a great time in Portugal xx

    eleanorclaudie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first got it, it was all I wore for ages too! Thank you Eleanor x

      Delete
  6. Oooh I love the fact that you've included high end and drugstore products in there! I honestly loved reading this, and this post came up in my feed at the perfect time. I hope I get the chance to go to Banff this Christmas, and will need some beauty products to take along with me :) x

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete