A/W New Look Picks

Saturday, November 12, 2016

 
New Look has recently become one of my favourite clothing stores. Although they may not be the best quality the price is so affordable that I can never resist popping in to see what they have this season. Autumn has to be my favourite season for fashion and New Look do autumn incredibly well. I love going into their shops around autumn-time to be greeted by a sea of burgundy clothing, so today I thought I'd round up a few items I love that they have in lately. 



 // 1 // 2 // 3 //

Jackets from New Look are always my favourite things to check out in New Look because they always seem to have a great selection for a great price. I chose this longline grey one because I've seen these a lot in blog posts lately and I think they look really good. New Look offer a wide range of colours but I like the grey one best, maybe because it's quite light and all my autumn jackets are dark colours. It would be nice to inject a little colour into my very dark autumnal wardrobe.

Another jacket and an item I actually own myself already is their burgundy padded bomber jacket. I am a huge lover of bomber jackets right now and upon needing a new one for autumn I picked this one. Burgundy goes with a lot of my wardrobe - which is mostly monochrome and burgundy right now if I'm honest - so I've got a lot of wear out if it already and it's very cosy.

Prepare yourself to be surprised, I've never actually owned a pair of ripped jeans. I've only really gotten into them quite recently, and decided I'd quite like a pair of black ones. I spotted these ones in New Look and realised they are just what I'm after - the rips aren't too big and they are also high waisted jeans aka my favourite type.

 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 //

Sweaters are so affordable in New Look and an item of clothing I love wearing in the autumn and winter months. I love wearing a plain colour one and adding a scarf for extra warmth. I spotted this dark grey one first of all thinking it was really good for the price. I then saw this pink one that I thought was really nice too, I love the dusky rose colour and the white stripes on the sleeves are a nice addition.

I did get a really lovely burgundy tartan scarf in River Island last autumn, and it's so warm that I wear it everyday on the way to school. I came across this scarf in New Look which although it is tartan like my other one, it has much more red and navy tones so it's very different and very nice. It looks just as cosy as my own and I think it would be very warm in the chilly winter months.

New Look boast an amazing range of Chelsea Boots, an item I would really like to purchase this year. I particularly like these ones that don't have the hugest heel (so I can actually feel comfortable in them, haha). I think these boots look really sleek, I did get a pair of boots from Topshop a couple of years back but those have buckles on them and I am really loving this design more.

What A/W fashion trends are you enjoying lately?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love the scarf!! Looks so warm and cozy
    Kathy x
    www.alongcamekathy.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up a New Look coat last week that I totally adore ( soon an outfit post about it on my blog) . What you picked are timeless great pieves :)


    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your picks! I definitely need some chelsea boots in my life.

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always impressed with the price and collection of the new look items I spot on Asos. I'm in need of a new pair of chelsea boots so I'll definitely need to look at theirs! Thanks for the heads up :)

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the ripped jeans. I've never owned a pair either but I really need a new pair so maybe I have to have a look. New look is definitely my favourite clothes shop.
    Kate
    www.lifeinkateish.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have those boots and they're amazing! I loved New Look for seasonal bits, it's always got some great trend pieces! Lydia Eve | www.lydia-eve.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Explore the range of stunning readymade blouse at the online store of IndiaRush

    ReplyDelete