photographs from portugal

Tuesday, November 08, 2016



Recently I have been on holiday to Portugal and while being there took plenty of snaps of the beautiful scenery and views. You may recognise a few of these from my instagram (@everythingxerin) because I've been posting a lot of them on there over the past couple of weeks.


 not technically in Portugal, but the sun rose as we set off on the plane and it was so beautiful.

some boats on the marina, a very relaxing walk.


exploring the town in my white converse.

 mini-golfing fun (I also got my nails done on holiday and how pretty was this shade?)


Lagos has some of the cutest shops.


portuguese peonies and palm trees.


back in the converse - I did wear different shoes but apparently only took photos of these ones. the cobbled portuguese streets are so photogenic.


after days of waiting I finally found some ice cream. of course I picked chocolate, it was incredible.


it would be overcast the day I go to the most photogenic little beach village, but that didn't stop me from snapping away at the seaside.

where's your favourite place to go on holiday?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Ah I'm so jealous! Portugal looks like such a beautiful place

    Beauty Candy Loves
     

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love these pictures, Erin! They are absolutely gorgeous. x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos, Portugal looks so beautiful! Definitely on my travel wish list. Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

    The Fashion Road.com
    Instagram @louisefrancescaa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added Portugal to my list of places I want to go! These photos are so gorgeous xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunnings photos! I definitely wanna visit one day!
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous photos! I've always wanted to visit Portugal! You've got yourself a new follower as well :) xx

    Kyia at WANDERLUSTGIRL// lifestyle & beauty
    Let’s be BLOGLOVIN friends!

    ReplyDelete