the burgundy bomber jacket

Thursday, December 01, 2016


Tee | H&M
Trainers | Nike 

Throughout the summer, I was a little obsessed with bomber jackets. Living in the UK means most of the summer you need a jacket with you 'just in case', and that came in the form of a black, lightweight bomber jacket from New Look.

Then the autumn came, and it became way too cold to wear that jacket anymore sadly. So now I needed a new jacket for autumn, and hopped onto the New Look website after spotting one in stores.

Enter my burgundy padded bomber jacket. It's padded so it's a lot more warm than my other one, but one other reason I love it is because it's burgundy, my favourite autumnal colour.


If you are after a jacket that's not too expensive but fashionable and perfect for the season, definitely check out New Look. My bomber jacket was £25 which I thought was such a bargain when you see the price of them in other shops. New Look also win at autumnal clothing, definitely make sure you check out the rest of their burgundy selection while you're there - that shop has to be the reason for my burgundy obsession!

Along with my jacket I love to pair it with my Miss Selfridge blue jeans and my Nike Tanjun trainers. After wanting the Nike Roshe trainers for about 2 years I finally tried them on, and realised they weren't as comfy as I hoped they would be. Instead I picked up these trainers instead from Sports Direct, they don't look too much different than the Roshes but they are so much more comfortable to wear.


What jacket are you wearing into the autumn/winter months?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. love your blog sm !! Xxx
    tallulah-rose-blogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love that colour! I'm obsessed with your watch too ♡ Lily xx

    meetmeinmelford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bomber jackets and have one in burgundy as well. It's such a pretty piece to have in your closet :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love burgundy this time of year :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really liking the look of your bomber jacket, the colour is so season appropriate too!
    Dalal monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have this same jacket and it looks so cute with all black outfits! I love it! :)

    xx Heather | stormywheather.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Burgundy is one of my favourite colours at the moment and this bomber is gorgeous! Great post. x

    Kate// itskaterose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like burgundy in the winter, I need to wear it more!!

    Edie x
    thelifeofedie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm obsessed with the colour! Such a fall colour too
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Burgundy is such a staple colour for me during this time of year, this bomber jacket looks lovely!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete