what I got for Christmas 2016

Thursday, December 29, 2016


I hoped you all had a lovely Christmas! I feel very grateful for what I've received this year and thought I'd share with you all.





I received from my parents the Miss Dior 'Blooming Bouquet' perfume, this was the one present I did know about because I chose it. It smells gorgeous and I think the bottle is so pretty. I also received a MAC eyeshadow quad with shades 'Naked Lunch', a neutral frost finish and 'Blackberry', a matte purple. My mum chose two so I can also get a couple for myself - I'm really after a burgundy shadow when I go shopping.



Another makeup item I received that was a complete surprise was the Benefit Besties set. It comes with some of my already favourite items such as High Beam and Gimme Brow and some I haven't tried before but I'm very excited to such as the Hoola Bronzer and the They're Real mascara and lip product.





I also received a couple of CD's for Christmas. From my parents I received James Arthur's new album Back From The Edge and from my auntie I received Little Mix's Glory Days album. I'm loving these both a lot so definitely expect a couple of reviews soon. I also received the Blu-Ray Friends box set from my parents which I'm so excited about because I love Friends, I watch it all the time.




I also received some body products such as the Zoella Beauty 'Spa In A Jar' set. I was in Superdrug with my mum a few weeks ago and mentioned how I love her Christmas packaging (so much rose gold and burgundy!!) so I was really happy to receive this. From my friend Rebekah I received a Body Shop set which smells amazing. My friend Bethany got me a set of Nivea lip balms (she knows how much I love lip balms :)) and a phone charging bracelet which I'm looking forward to trying.
My nan got me a few bits including a set of Jack Wills lip balms and nail files. I also received quite a lot of chocolate including a couple of dark chocolate oranges - my fave!





This Christmas I asked for some makeup brushes although I was unsure what brand I wanted. I was really happy that my auntie got me a Real Techniques Eye Set and from my grandparents I received a Happy Jackson set, their brushes are so pretty with the monochrome stripes! From my auntie I got a Hollister T-Shirt and my parents got me a burgundy shirt from New Look. I love this because I've wanted a new shirt for ages, particularly burgundy because I think a shirt is the only item of clothing I don't own in burgundy?? I have a burgundy obsession okay.


I also want to say a huge thank you to my friend Shann from SimplyShann who surprised me with the lovliest Christmas package including an MUA palette, Makeup Revolution lipstick and the cosiest socks EVERRR.





My main present which was a complete shock is my new Rose Gold GHD straighteners. I'm so excited to use these and they are so pretty with the rose gold! Sticking with the rose gold theme I also received a rose gold hairbrush and some rose gold stationery too.





What did you receive for Christmas this year?

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. That straightener is so pretty! and I love Miss Dior, it smells super nice!

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the Real Techniques brushes earlier this year and I love them! Jealous of your GHD's they look so nice!

    Heather | http://heathermaisie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah rose gold GHDs! My GHDs are in such good condition but the rose gold ones are very tempting! x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Miss Dior bottle is stunning! Hope you had a good Christmas!
    Kizzi x

    Www.kizzimay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so amazing! 😍X
    Ellie | Elzita
    www.elzita27.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got such lovely stuff! Im particularly jealous of your straighteners, they're sooo pretty!! I'm doing a post on what I got for Christmas but it won't go up until a week into January as I'm having a sort of 'second Christmas' with MY mum's side of the family and I want to include what they get me!
    I can't wait to see what 2017 brings for you and your blog!!
    Kxxx www.lifeinkateish.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got some lovely bits! The rose gold straightener looks gorg!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rose gold GHDs look sooo good ah, I love the colour. Everything looks so good!
    Dalal
    monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got so much lovely stuff! I love those rose gold straighteners xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Dior looks so pretty!! I hope you had a wonderful christmas and new year
    Hollie xx
    holliethorpe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again Erin a really great post! Sounds like you got lots of lovely things for Christmas. My main present was my new camera and lens which I'm constantly using. xx

    www.ourfloralworldmail.wixsite.com/sparkleandshine

    ReplyDelete