winter playlist

Friday, December 23, 2016


For today's Blogmas post I will be sharing with you the music I have been listening to lately. Just as I did last year I will be including some Christmas favourites and some non-Christmas songs I've listened to lately.

Cold December Night - Michael Bublé

Mercy - Shawn Mendes

Hoping For Snow - The Vamps

Everglow - Coldplay

All Night - The Vamps 

Do They Know It's Christmas - Band Aid 30

That's My Girl - Fifth Harmony

Parking Lot - Vant

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Michael Bublé

Love Me - The 1975

You Change With The Seasons - The Night Café

Grow Up - Olly Murs

Christmas Lights - Coldplay



 What have you been listening to lately?

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have been listening to a lot of Christmas music! Unfortunately, my favourite bands haven't released any music lately so I am trying to listen to other music, I will definitely listen to some of the songs you mentioned xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete