The After-Christmas Haul

Thursday, January 05, 2017

after christmas haul everything erin

Today's post is a haul of some items I've picked up the past couple of weeks after Christmas. You may have been expecting tons of bargains but unfortunately I didn't pick up many items on sale! I still have treated myself to a few items with Christmas money so I thought I'd share them with you.

The first place I visited was the MAC counter, where I surprisingly didn't spend ages over the lipstick stand this time but the eyeshadows, to get one to go in my quad I got for Christmas. I chose the shade Cranberry, a frost finish eye shadow. I really wanted a burgundy shadow because I don't have one and I think this will go really nice with my other MAC eyeshadows.

after christmas haul everything erin

I then headed to Boots where I picked a couple of items from NYX, my favourite drugstore brand. I've always wanted to try a pigment from MAC but because they are quite expensive I thought it would be best trying a NYX one first to get used to using them. I chose the shade Crazed which is a purple-pink pigment. I've used this a couple of it times and it looks a little scary at first but it's so easy to blend out. I also decided to try a Lip Lingerie because I've wanted to for a while... expect a blog post on this really soon!

after christmas haul everything erin

While I was in Boots I picked up some of the Zoella lifestyle pencils because they were on half price. I bought my friend these for her birthday and she really liked them so I decided to get some for myself too. On the theme of Zoella lifestyle my Auntie recently visited after Christmas and gave us our presents and I received the Zoella lifestyle My Eden set which comes with a candle and reed diffuser. These smell amaizng and the packaging is so pretty.

after christmas haul everything erin after christmas haul everything erin

In HMV I bought One Republics album 'Oh My My' for £7.99. I listen to their music a lot on Spotify so I thought I may as well pick up their latest album while I'm there. Along with the Zoella lifestyle set I mentioned earlier my Auntie got me Olly Murs' latest album 24 Hrs which I'm so glad I got because I'll be seeing him live in my hometown in August.

after christmas haul everything erin

I then went to Hollister to try and spend my gift card I've had for a few months ago. Although there was nothing I fancied from the sale I did find this navy hoodie, I love how it has the lace up at the top because it's a little different to my usual hoodies.

In New Look I didn't end up getting any clothing items but I did pick up this copper pencil case, I really needed a new pencil case for school and I think it's really nice. I also picked up this set of copper photo holders and pegs, I have some polaroids hung on fairy lights at the moment so I thought I'd change it up and use these yarn and holders so I can hang my fairy lights somewhere else instead.

after christmas haul everything erin

Did you pick up anything in the sales this year?

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Nice haul! You picked up some lovely things! The eyeshadow and pigment look pretty :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post! All the things you got all look really good - it's made me really want to go and buy loads of stuff haha 😂 The piment and eyeshadow are both stunning colours 😍 I would love to see a review on the pigment! By the way the photos are so pretty x
    A x | www.meandmybeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be planning a review using it soon then! Thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. Great stuff! I would love to try the NYX pigment ^^.

    TheNormcoreRebel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm seeing Olly Murs this year too in my hometown!! I'll be seeing him at the end of June at an outside concert which will be really exciting!! I almost picked up the Zoella pencils the other day too! I love all these items!
    www.lifeinkateish.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing, he's coming to my hometown at the beginning of August for an outside concert too! I'm so excited! Thanks for commenting Kate x

      Delete
  5. Nice picks! The NYX pigment is super gorgeous and I love the pencil case

    http://technicolor-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like I always go crazy after Christmas especially because of Boxing Day Sales! Great purchases :)
    Kathy x
    Alongcamekathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! Cranberry eyeshadow is one of my faves from MAC! X
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to own it now! Thank you Alice x

      Delete
  8. Lovely post, Erin! I definitely want to try some of Zoe's products. Looking forward to your next post. x

    https://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth checking out her lifestyle range! Thank you lovely x

      Delete
  9. Great post! I got a pigment from mac on boxing day and I really love it! I also got some lush stuff which was half price.
    Emily
    www.floraalemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try a pigment from MAC now! So jealous, I completely missed out of the Lush sale! x

      Delete