High End Beauty Wishlist

Wednesday, February 22, 2017


All in all, I am a high end beauty gal. Drugstore products can amaze me every now and again, but there's nothing like being excited with your new high end purchase. However, the problem with high end is I can't just go on a spree and buy loads at once - I have to save up a while! So I compiled a wishlist of some high end products I'd love to try over the coming months.



Believe it or not, I realised something I don't have in my makeup collection is a high end liquid lipstick. There's a couple I would like to try, first off the new Urban Decay VICE liquid lipsticks. I popped into my local Debenhams the other week to spot lots of signs around about them and was very excited to see the new products at the Urban Decay counter. They even do a liquid version of my own UD lipstick, Backtalk and I also want to try the shade 1993, one I swatched in store and it was stunning. I would also love to try a Too Faced melted liquid lipstick, these have had a huge hype about them for ages and since I still haven't tried a Too Faced product, this is up there on my list.

A product I'm always hearing how amazing it is is The Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter. I'm a huge liquid highlight lover but I think I could seriously be converted by this super-pigmented powder product. Although I can't quite justify spending £20 on a highlighter right now (I've treated myself way too much lately) I'd love to own it one day.

You may know I'm a huge lover of Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette, and I'm also really liking pink-toned shadows right now. I've always wanted the Naked 3 palette because it looks so stunning and I think I would use all the shades, however my only concern is the amount of shimmers compared to mattes there is in the palette. A beautiful palette with more mattes than shimmers is the Tarte In Bloom palette which I think may possibly be the most gorgeous palette I've ever set eyes on. I have heard great things about it but because they don't sell it in British shops I may be waiting a while!

Oh, MAC, my favourite makeup brand ever - I'm not even kidding when I say I have a separate wishlist in my notes purely made up of MAC products I want to try. At the top of this is a MAC pigment, particularly the shade Rose, it looks so pretty and I loved the NYX pigment I tried before buying an expensive MAC one. I would also love some more of their patent polishes, I own one already in the shade Revved which I bought because it was part of the Ellie Goulding collection last year, and I would love to try more because they are great for everyday.

Finally I would love a full sized Benefit Mascara, I own mini sizes of Roller Lash and They're Real and can tell you I think they would be worth the full purchase. I love that Benefit do sets including mini sizes of their products so you can try before buying the full sized, however it means I'm always adding their full sized products to my wishlist!


What beauty products are you wishing for at the moment?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. They all look beautiful. I have the urban Decay 1993 lipstick and it is beautiful also the Too Faced Melted Mattes are so good! x Ellie | Elzita www.elzita27.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Looks great!

    xx Nicola
    www.morningelegance.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab list! I love that tarte palette, looks so wearable x

    Everything But The Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! I would definitely recommend the Naked 3 palette - it's beautiful!
    Amy xx
    amyslifeblogs24.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my wishlist are Urban Decay Naked palette, Coloured Raine Tootsie liquid lipsticks, most of the Makeup Geek eyeshadows and so many more. Loved your post, I will look out for the MAC pigment.

    Tomikaydoesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eyeing up that Mac pigment for a while now, it looks gorgeous and you could create some amazing looks with it! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the two faced products and that Tarte palette looks gorgeous

    ZEKALIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have wanted The Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer Highlighter for ages but I have never had the chance to buy it and also it is a little expensive. I will get it eventually.
    Róisín
    totallyro.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete