Monthly Mixtape : April

Thursday, April 27, 2017

april monthly mixtape everything erin

Last month I didn't end up posting a monthly mixtape because all I listened to the whole month was Ed Sheeran's Divide pretty much! However, as more music has been coming out I've been listening to a few different songs so here is a round-up of everything I've been listening to the past two months... not including Ed Sheeran!

First up I have really been enjoying Take That's new single Giants. I just think it is really feel good and summery so always manages to put me in a good mood! Following on from that I have been listening to the song Paris by The Chainsmokers. As well as their song Something Just Like This with Coldplay which I still love, I really like Paris because it is really chilled.

Chained To The Rhythm by Katy Perry is one of those songs I've got a bit addicted to listening to - so I'll listen to it a few times in my head and if I'm not listening to it it's definitely in my head still because it is so catchy! I'm not a big Katy Perry fan in the slightest so I don't know why I like it so much but I really do. Similarly, the song Stay featuring Alessia Cara by Zedd has also been on my playlist, although not my favourite I do quite like it.

You may or may not be aware of how big of a fan I am of Harry Styles, but if you are aware it will come as no surprise how excited I was for his first solo single to come out. Sign Of The Times is such a masterpiece and has fast become one of my favourite songs. I am so excited for his full album to come out because I imagine it will be just as amazing as this.

april monthly mixtape everything erin


The song Old Yellow Bricks by Arctic Monkeys is a pretty random one I've been listening to a lot lately, but it was the song used on a Riverdale edit on YouTube (which I of course was watching because I'm a little obsessed with the show) and haven't stopped listening to it every since.

I'm actually going to see Shawn Mendes tomorrow (very excited, be expecting a post all about it when I've been!) and therefore it was perfect timing for his latest single, There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back to come out. It's one of my favourite of his songs straight away because I love how upbeat and summery it feels.




I'd love to hear what you have been listening to lately in the comments! And if you are loving Sign Of The Times too, comment or tweet me so we can fangirl together, haha!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Ahh I adore Sign Of The Times so much!! Also can't wait for the album too, it's going to be amazing! x
    - Clare | stereo-clare.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is great to know some new songs!x


    jess x | https://wellwellgirls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the Arctic Monkeys right now xx

    Gemma Etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently obsessed with Shawn Mendes' new song too, it is so catchy!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete